• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop thief!!!!

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

How about geting some of those birds!!
    Perhaps the bird is saving to get a Parhelia

Comment

No doubt!
      I want a whole fleet of them tweetys.
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

If one bird brings an average of 1 dime every 5 minutes, how many birds would you need to in order to buy a Parhelia by the end of the day (before the store is closed) assuming you start at 8am ?

Comment

I remember a similar story here in Belgium.

On the closed and guarded compounds of a factory, it was noticed that one of the garagedoors sometimes opened (seemingly at random, mostly at night). Not being able to pinpoint the problem (there were no technical difficulties), they installed camera's.
          It turned out that a bird had built its nest inside the garage, and managed to open the door by flying in front of a motion sensor (the garagedoor was never locked, as the compounds were closed and guarded). The motionsensor was at approx. 1.5m from the ground, quite next to the door...

(the bird had to do some awesome flying to open it )

Jörg
          pixar
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Originally posted by Dogbert
            If one bird brings an average of 1 dime every 5 minutes, how many birds would you need to in order to buy a Parhelia by the end of the day (before the store is closed) assuming you start at 8am ?

.......that is just way too much to deal with at 8:30am........
            www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

What kinda bird is that??

I love that commercial where they guy has a hawk that swoops down on a restaurant and steals beer for him.

Comment

Looks like a starling to me.

Comment

It's a conspiracy I tell you! This is proof that those spots on my hood are not accidental!
                  They crap all over your car, then go it the car wash and steal all the quarters. That way when you get there the machine's empty, so you can't get change & can't wash off the droppings.
                  Now that I think about it, I have had a few problems with the car wash not having quarters when I go there to clean up the birdie damage.
                  Mike

Comment

Working...
                  X