X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm ready are you? (pics)

<center>

</center>

I am ready, and I can tell you know I am going to love the Parhelia.
    Fenrir(AVA)
    "Fearlessness is better then a faint-heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors.
    The length of my life and the day of my death were fated long ago"
    Anonymous lines from For Scirnis

nice picture dude!

Comment

sweet merciful crap.. gimme!
      I never have enough time to procrastinate....

Comment

That is my life area, everything else means nothing.....
        Fenrir(AVA)
        "Fearlessness is better then a faint-heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors.

Comment

What's the toaster doing on your desk?
          P5B Deluxe, C2D E6600, Scythe Ninja, G.Skill 2GBHX
          Raptor 150x3, Plextor PX-760SA, X-Fi Elite, 7900GT, 21" CM813ET Plus, CM Stacker

Comment

Toaster? What are you referring to?
            Fenrir(AVA)

Comment

The 'thing' just to the right of your monitors
              P5B Deluxe, C2D E6600, Scythe Ninja, G.Skill 2GBHX
              Raptor 150x3, Plextor PX-760SA, X-Fi Elite, 7900GT, 21" CM813ET Plus, CM Stacker

Comment

Black blob is my Enermax case, then above is the surge protector that is hooked up to a UPS, next to that is the HP DeskJet 990cse. Want a close pic of the case I can do that?

<center> </center>
                Last edited by Fenrir(AVA); 1 July 2002, 13:32.
                Fenrir(AVA)

Comment

Note the tempature is monitoring the HDD not CPU.
                  Fenrir(AVA)

Comment

Very nice case. Could you post more pics of it and tell me what the model# is please.

Thanks,

Dave
                    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Nevermind, I found it. I really like it. How do you like it?

Dave
                      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Is that an original 1st Edition AD&D Dragonlance poster on your wall? If it is I must kill you and steal it.

Damn that is nice! You played any NWN yet?

/Jake
                        Who is General Failiure and why is he reading my drive?
                        ----------------------
                        Powercolor Radeon 9700np, Asus A7N8X mobo bios ver. 1007UBER, AthlonXP2800+@3200+ (200 Mhz fsb, 2.2 Ghz) on TT Silent Storm, 2*256Mb Kingston HyperX PC3500 DDR-RAM, 19" Samsung 959NF monitor, Pioneer A04 DVD-RW, Two WD800 80 GB HDD's, IBM Deskstar 40 GB

Comment

Sure, the case is Enermax Aluminum Case CS-5190AL-061 black. It also comes in Red and Silver. Note the front end of the case is tilted. You can go here to get some nice barebone pics of the case. I love this case, only problem I have had with it is that it only has a 3 HDD rack and using an enermax PSU I have no were to put the extra length of the PSU cable(but I'm working on that right now), other then that I love it. The best thing has to be the paint job, it has a nice car like finish to it.

It is an original poster....please do not hunt and stalk me. Going to pick up NWN when I pick up War3 on Wednesday.
                          Last edited by Fenrir(AVA); 1 July 2002, 15:02.
                          Fenrir(AVA)

Comment

You got "da goodz" for sure. That tower is also really nice. Don't worry I won't stalk you. It's just I owned one just like it many years ago, but it was stolen from my room at uni.

/Jake
                            Who is General Failiure and why is he reading my drive?
                            ----------------------
                            Powercolor Radeon 9700np, Asus A7N8X mobo bios ver. 1007UBER, AthlonXP2800+@3200+ (200 Mhz fsb, 2.2 Ghz) on TT Silent Storm, 2*256Mb Kingston HyperX PC3500 DDR-RAM, 19" Samsung 959NF monitor, Pioneer A04 DVD-RW, Two WD800 80 GB HDD's, IBM Deskstar 40 GB

Comment

drool, drool, drool
                              Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Working...
                              X