Does anyone play Diablo II here ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone play Diablo II here ?

Sorry for the geeky question, but is this all UT & WC3 or are there some D2X players here as well ?

started to play the first Diablo.. it was exciting for about 6 hours.. then i never played it again after that. think i was too used to the first person shooter games by then.

felt like i was playing a 90's game
    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Damn,

I liked your previous 'spanky' avatar better. Mad me think about RSN...

Comment

Originally posted by Dogbert
        Damn,

I liked your previous 'spanky' avatar better. Mad me think about RSN...
        ANd this one doesn't?

As for DiabloII, I use to. I have an Paladin at the highest difficulty and a Necromancer at the middle difficulty, but I have not played in over half a year. I am looking forward to Morrowind and Neverwinterwinter Nights (sp?). I need to finish many other games before I get those though.

Comment

Yes, I played Diablo II, but after it got a bit borring, I stopped playing it. A shame, my Lvl. 74 Sorceress should've been deleted because of that 6 months idle thingy on B.Net.
          But maybe I would like to start again, but I don't have that strange add-on for Diablo II.
          Specs:
          MSI 745 Ultra :: AMD Athlon XP 2000+ :: 1024 MB PC-266 DDR-RAM :: HIS Radeon 9700 (Catalyst 3.1) :: Creative Soundblaster Live! 1024 :: Pioneer DVD-106S :: Western Digital WD800BB :: IBM IC35L040AVVN07

Comment

Err, it's 90 days = 3 months. Not six.

Comment

Yes Im somewhat of a d2x nerd on the european realm. I havent been online for a few weeks because of a lousy ip. I should be back online this thursday if all goes as planned.
              System:
              Asus A7V rev. 1.01p bios 1011
              AMD Thunderbird 800
              SBLive retail with liveware 3.0
              Matrox g400 MAX pd 6.51
              LG Flatron 795FT 17" monitor
              IBM 13.5 GB 7200 hdd
              Pioneer 106-s dvdrom
              WinME
              directx 8.0a
              384mb pc133

Comment

I have played both the original D2 and the expansion a lot.

Best server char sofar os a 73 lvl barb. No cheating, duping or silly bloodrun leeching! I hate that!

/Jake
                Who is General Failiure and why is he reading my drive?
                ----------------------
                Powercolor Radeon 9700np, Asus A7N8X mobo bios ver. 1007UBER, AthlonXP2800+@3200+ (200 Mhz fsb, 2.2 Ghz) on TT Silent Storm, 2*256Mb Kingston HyperX PC3500 DDR-RAM, 19" Samsung 959NF monitor, Pioneer A04 DVD-RW, Two WD800 80 GB HDD's, IBM Deskstar 40 GB

Comment

I played the original, but not D2. I've played with the demo of Dungeon Siege and that looks interesting. Reminds me of Diablo bit with much better eye candy.
                  My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

I played D2 every free minute. I even got up earlier before work to play (all B-Net)

With the expansion i started to get tired of this game

But now Neverwinternights is out and i love it - imho this game is like D2 should have been
                    de hülben seck de ü.

Comment

I play D2 LOD here and there still as a Necromancer.
                      Hardcore PC gamer with a sweet tooth for EXTREME eye candy!

Comment

I am playing on the europe realm just started an amazon and a sorceress but think they may have to wait as the server seems to be slower these days (ever since world cup)... must be because of ppl joining over, europe has alot of friendly lot and not much PK but i dont think i will be playing D2 until i finish my NWN
                        Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
                        ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

I played D2 quite a lot, but lost interest about a year ago.
                          "That's right fool! Now I'm a flying talking donkey!"

P4 2.66, 512 mb PC2700, ATI Radeon 9000, Seagate Barracude IV 80 gb, Acer Al 732 17" TFT

Comment

Working...
                          X