Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many exclamation points can we put at the end of the post subject!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many exclamation points can we put at the end of the post subject!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I jsut noticed that other threads have a lot of !!!!!!!!!!! in there post subject. God I'm hot and bored. It's too hot to do anything. Hmm, maybe I'll go to the lake. nah, too hot...

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

I think we're all bored....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!...............

ok, that got boring.....*sigh*
    System Specs:
    Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck!
    May all 0ur base someday be belong to you!
    Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe.
    And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz,
    just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us.
    For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

Comment

Buddmann, i think you are easily The King of The Bored around here at MURC
      you must have the highest posts/day ratio around here.
      Last edited by thop; 30 June 2002, 17:37.
      no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

I've just been at work a lot.

EDIT: LOL, wow, I make 8.54 posts a day. Yeah....I've been working way too much. Time for a road trip soon....
        System Specs:
        Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Comment

aren't you supposed to actually work at work?
          no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

*grunt*
            "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
            --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

Originally posted by thop
              aren't you supposed to actually work at work?
              Work while at work? Now that's a dangerous concept.

I dunno, do you consider talking to old ladies and retarded people that can't use their dial up connection and DSL work?
              System Specs:

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's see. . . . By my count 85.

Comment

You're... as bored as I am, I suppose

Well, off for a little userfriendly goodness

AZ
                  There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

i agree!!!!!!! its way too hot to do anything... even at night.. ugh

thank god for air cond.
                    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

It's raining here, but if I wasn't at work right now I'd be fishing...
                      System Specs:

Comment

whew, just got finished playing some single player rtcw. I enjoy the military missions but not the monster missions. I'm not sure how I far I have to go. Seems like i am close to the end. The SS is getting ready to have a ceremony for the Knight they keep talking about. I am liking the lightning gun though

Dave
                        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzard[MPE]
                          i agree!!!!!!! its way too hot to do anything... even at night.. ugh

thank god for air cond.
                          I had to wait 'til 6PM to be able to stand the heat long enough to mow my lawn. And, some jerk was running a motor bike in a less than 100 foot by 10 foot section of woods behind my house and had kicked up a cloud of dust that blew all over my yard. I was sneezing enough from the cut grass.

Comment

im organizing my office room.. and decorating with all my kewl IKEA products i bought while on me roadtrip
                            www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

heres the new cd holder i got from IKEA...

god that store rocks
                              Attached Files
                              www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Working...
                              X