Aside from sexual reasons ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aside from sexual reasons ...

What's the point of being almost married if your woman doesn't suggest to you NOT to buy a Parhelia? I mean, aren't they the ones who are supposed to - for the most part - have the common sense when it comes to electronics?

Hell, Ri told me to get the Parhelia AND a new 2 channel amp! AT THE SAME FRIGGIN TIME!!!

- D
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Please, hand your bank account over to me NOW! It's only for your own good

If I had much money, I'm sure my GF wouldn't have any objections to me spending a lot of it on computers, as long as there's enough left - after all, what's life for if not to enjoy it, and what's money worth if you just keep it?

AZ
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

The money for them both is BARELY there, but I'm payin for a move from Los Angeles to Chicago in a couple months - so yeah, the money's not there.... Oh yeah, 4 years of grad school are comin up too, so yeah, the money's REALLY not there....

But hey - Life's short, why the **** not.

- D
      "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
      --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

AZ
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Julie has no problem with me spending money on toys - when there's money to spend. Which isn't lately.

- Gurm
          The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
          If only life were as easy as you
          I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
          If only life were as easy as you
          I would still get screwed

Comment

Money whats Money

Oboy
            Time to make the wafers!
            Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
            jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Comment

Originally posted by Oboy
              Money whats Money
              I think I remember hearing about it once. Something about how I'll find it after I graduate from college.

Comment

H E L L O up there, would somebody toss me a rope!
                "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Hehe,

Try marrying Liz

Next thing you'll find all the coolest nastiest gadgets in your house, only there'll be on HER computer while your computer will be equipped with all of her upgrade leftovers

Then, she'll rape you - in UT that is

Comment

Muad-Dib - have you checked her closet lately? Are there any suspiciously expensive looking shoes or dresses that you don't recognise? Also, have you check the paintwork on your car?

Be afraid...be very afraid!

Elanor told me to buy Mr P, "If that's what you really want"... and we all know what that actually means
                    FT.

Comment

Uh oh Tony - I'm not sure you should get it if that's what she said!!

Comment

Steve - don't you mean 'I'm sure you would not get IT if that's what she said?

I've put the money somewhere safe for now while we see how the performance & price pan out. My 8500 can keep me going for a while yet.
                        FT.

Comment

LOL!

Yeah, Tony, not much suspicious in her closet.... Hmmmm, Yes, the paint on my car is NOT in the greatest shape - but I'm selling it in a month or so anyway.

Oboy - how's it goin? Haven't seen you online much lately.

I think I remember hearing about it once. Something about how I'll find it after I graduate from college.
                          Damn dude, don't say that! lol

I'm goin to FRY's today - bad idea. Everytime I go I'm FORCED to spend money - usually on things I'm not intending to spend it on. Which of course, being FRY's kind of sucks because then you have to return it.... [rant] I won't put you through that [/rant]

-D
                          --- Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                          X