X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Germany or Brazil, who will win?

Topic, Germany!
    Fenrir(AVA)
    "Fearlessness is better then a faint-heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors.
    The length of my life and the day of my death were fated long ago"
    Anonymous lines from For Scirnis

Who cares

maybe we shouldn't have stuffed them 5-1 six months ago

Breezer
    Everything I say is true apart from that which is not

Comment

Yes we should have

Germany are only in the finals because they've had an easy run.
      Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

full time score Brazil 2-Germany 0!

Comment

fact is though that germany made the final, can't take that from them. They didn't play too badly either
          [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
          Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
          Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
          Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
          Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

I thought that Germany deserved a Goal they played well enougth. Brazil have also found a very good Goalkeeper which is bad news for the rest of the world.
            Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

AND GOOD NEWS FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kahn already save Germany for 3 times in the 1st half, but on the second, he couldn't stop Ronaldo!!!

But for me, Germany deserved to be on the final, the did beat the team who dispatched Italy and Spain (tha one, unfairly) home. And they had been there 6 times before.

But what I really care right now is...

BRASIL IS FIVE TIME CHAMPIONS!!!!!!

Cheers!!!!!!!

<p><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="1">"Dadinho o C@r@$, meu nome agora � Z� Pequeno" - City Of God</font></p>
              <p><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1">A64 @ 2,25 + 1GB + GT6600</font> </p>

Comment

I have to give it up for Brazil. Hell of a match. One thing that kind of pissed me off was Germany had almsot no offense at all, but man what a defense! As for Kahn he had no chance on that last goal, none. Ronaldo coming back from knee surgery and playing like that...nice work!! Damn now another 4 years of anticipation.......
                Fenrir(AVA)
                "Fearlessness is better then a faint-heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors.
                The length of my life and the day of my death were fated long ago"
                Anonymous lines from For Scirnis

Comment

Germany would win hands down. They have a standing military, and plenty of money to back it up. What does Brazil have? Rainforest. Pfft.

Oh, WAIT - you're talking about SOCCER again.

How about a more informative title?

Perhaps:

DUMBASS SPORTS THREAD... Germany vs. Brazil, which subhumans will prevail in the purely physical battle of stupidity?!?!?!?

- Gurm
                  The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                  If only life were as easy as you
                  I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                  I would still get screwed

Comment

haha what would we all do without our gurm
                    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Hey Gurm, I wouldn't be so sure - remember Vietnam

AZ
                      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

you're getting boring, Gurm.

Rakido
                        "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

The way you carry on about sports, Gurm, anyone would think you had been subject to some horrendous psychological trauma as a child involving a football, a basketball hoop and a hockey stick.
                          Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

Gurm is starting to sound like a stuck record, come up with something original your bah humbug routine has passed it's sell by date

Comment

*thpppppft*

I am TRYING to make a point. Maybe we could confine the inane world cup ranting to ONE thread, or just a couple, instead of 50% or more of TSB being devoted to deceptively named ads that have nothing but pictures of sports in them? Hmm?

- Gurm
                              The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                              I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                              I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
                              X