World Cup Final!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Cup Final!!!

People, as many of you know, the GREAT GAME will be on this sunday.

And I have to ask: wich country do you think is going to win??

I know that're a lot of german people around here, and I'd like to know what're you expecting from this match. And so on all who will watch this game - who'll you guys support?

Cheers!
    <p><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="1">"Dadinho o C@r@$, meu nome agora � Z� Pequeno" - City Of God</font></p>
    <p><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1">A64 @ 2,25 + 1GB + GT6600</font> </p>

Since Brazil was not so great in the matches I saw and Germany plays their "Kahntenaccio" quite well I think Brazil will have a hard time to score a goal in the regular time (if not that damn Ramelow makes another big mistake).
    I'm guessing 50% a 0:0 and penalty afterwards. 30% for a 1:0 victory for Brazil and 20% for a 1:0 victory for the germans.

Since both teams IMO don't have the most mentally strong players there might be quite some missed penalties, but I'd still give germany the advantage when the penalties have to decide.
    But we named the *dog* Indiana...
    My System
    2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
    German ATI-forum

Comment

I think that there's 50% to both teams, but I don't believe in over time...

Brazil's offence is too damn good, I think it's difficult that we don't see any goals....

On the other hand, I think that germany strongest play is "high game" (I don't know if it's the right word, what I mean that you use the head very well to score, specially with Klose), and that "high game" is one of Brazil's weakest points. So - big chances to Germany score...

So I think it'll be 2-1 to somebody... maybe slghtly Brazil got more chances...

But with seven WC tittles on the field, who knows what could happen?
      <p><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="1">"Dadinho o C@r@$, meu nome agora � Z� Pequeno" - City Of God</font></p>
      <p><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1">A64 @ 2,25 + 1GB + GT6600</font> </p>

Comment

Working...
      X