No announcement yet.

Matrox Has to thank me for this one....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrox Has to thank me for this one....

Well I guess patience will eventually prevail... Here's what has happened....
    I've been working for a small outfit that has a Network/Systems Administrator supervisor who will not listen to reason.... giving a 4MB ATI RagePro to a CAD designer instead of giving them a Matrox G450 16MB (which btw went to a finance person who only uses word and excel...dumbass... totaly stupid bs). Anyway becaues of M$ which makes crap software in the first place has always been a mootpoint for bugs and since ATI has always had issue with there rage series of GFX cards and drivers (and I mean font/graphics corruption). So I finaly got my way which is Matrox all the way.... I never understood why an office would not want to have the best GFX cards since they would not be a card that would be pitched every time we upgrade.... Anyway Matrox you can thank me for about 15 G450's being sold... if you really want to thank me I'll be totaly appreciative with a nice little P in my hands.... just kidding I'm just happy enough not having to pop open a box to figure out exactly what revision and month it was produced to get to proper driver for the card... Now I only have to download 1 driver for everything.... Thanks again Matrox.
    What was the error? Well its the ID10T error.
Working...
X