Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lizzie

If I timed right, responde to this and you'll be 1000 post
    Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

nah you missed it
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

look two bitches just crossed the finish line into supermurcer status
      Last edited by Lizzard[MPE]; 28 June 2002, 08:32.
      www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Huh I only see one of you as a Super MURCer

Comment

Tee hee... GT98 is now The Official FanBoy

Comment

hahaha..... sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeett
            www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Couldn't resist

Comment

Congrats Liz and my condolences to you Fanboy
                "That's right fool! Now I'm a flying talking donkey!"

P4 2.66, 512 mb PC2700, ATI Radeon 9000, Seagate Barracude IV 80 gb, Acer Al 732 17" TFT

Comment

hmm, why is he called fanboy??

Comment

you havent updated yourself on the events of this morning have you
                    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

FrgMstr
                      Just Plain Mean

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Whats the deal with the Parhiela bashing on [H] Main page?

quote:
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Originally posted by GT98
                      My biggest gripe with this is that how the news was being reported and there was a lack of links to "postive" reviews that are out there.
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Matrox would have done a better job, there would have been more positive reviews of their product. We have little to do with that.

quote:
                      You can bash the Parhelia all you want in your review when you post it but there was a distinct negtive spin on all Parhelia reports.

Yes, I can. Actually this is a privately owned website and we can pretty much do whatever we want whenever we want. Did we have nice things to say about the Parhelia? NO. Get over it.

quote:
                      I'm sure some of the posting where supposed to be sarcastic, but Sarcasm is a bitch to convay over the internet unless you use an approate similie after a sentance .

Actually, we use sarcasm on a DAILY basis. Funny, and I know you are not a fanboy, but I don't think I have seen you defending ATi or NVIDIA when they have been on the hotseat at the [H].... If you don't like your news with a heavy dose of opinion often laced with sarcasm, then [H] is not for you and I think you knew that except this time we hit a bit close to home for you.

I will make you a deal. You admit you are a fanboy and I will admit I think Matrox released a product that falls short of what the expectations were and I will make sure my readers know it so they don't waste their 400 bucks on something they will regret. Oh wait, I already did that.

Kyle "FrgMstr" Bennett
                      Webmonger @ [H]ard|OCP
                      Purveyor of Smoothness @ Ratpadz.Com

oh and scott changed his sig this morning too
                      www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

and think I thought Scott was the official Parhelia poster child.
                        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
                          and think I thought Scott was the official Parhelia poster child.
                          Not sure if I should take that as a complement or not
                          Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Guess if you're Kyle then no, but according to his mindset over here we are all clueless Matrox Fanboys
                            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Mmm, can I be a Super FURCer?
                              Meet Jasmine.
                              flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Working...
                              X