The [H] Banning thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The [H] Banning thread

I pulled the Banning thread that I posted. After further reflection I felt that it was causing too many problems on MURC and wasn't conturbing any good to MURC and just left many people pissed off about the whole Parhelia Situation. If feel you inclined to comment about the way [H]ardOCP made comments about the reviews on their site, please post it to the thread that was started by me there.

I'm not looking to start a flamewar between the two websites and I had second thoughts about what I did after posting the message here. After it blew up last night that was the final straw.

I would like to thank my fellow MURCers that posted to the [h] thread also that supported my position, but lets get back to our normal program here and remember its just a piece of ****ing computer hardware and not life!

Scott
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

yeah thats it scott.. take us back down to Murcer status
    Last edited by Lizzard[MPE]; 28 June 2002, 08:34.
    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzard[MPE]
      yeah thats it scott.. take us back down to Murcer status
      hey right now you only need one more post to be a supermurcer

lol

Comment

AMEN!
        This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by GT98

hey right now you only need one more post to be a supermurcer

lol
          haha so does that make me Queen Super Murcer? (insert smiley with crown on here)

hehe, so i ended up beating you to super after all. HA .. all your worthless posts yesterday werent worth while!!!!!
          Last edited by Lizzard[MPE]; 28 June 2002, 08:36.
          www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

haha so does that make me Queen Super Murcer?

hehe, so i ended up beating you to super after all. HA .. all your worthless posts yesterday werent worth while!!!!!
            Hey maybe if you send some of those pictures u shared with me to Ant he could hook you up with a custom title LOL

Comment

Wow they nixed that thread I see.....
              Hardcore PC gamer with a sweet tooth for EXTREME eye candy!

Comment

GT98 you git! I just spent the last 30 minutes working on the site as I thought it had beome another one of the missing threads

Comment

Originally posted by Ant
                  GT98 you git! I just spent the last 30 minutes working on the site as I thought it had beome another one of the missing threads

we'll that's a master quote if i've seen one
                  www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ant
                    I'm rusty on my English slang so a a git is this?

git - A git is a person under the age of 16.

Comment

Originally posted by GT98

Hey maybe if you send some of those pictures u shared with me to Ant he could hook you up with a custom title LOL

OK scott.. those were alternative avatars i was using last night cos i was drinking.. and acting all bold and shit, but the cool thing is i dont think anyone noticed. hehehe

edit: AND "i have no intentions of showing those again"
                      www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

OK scott.. those were alternative avatars i was using last night cos i was drinking.. and acting all bold and shit, but the cool thing is i dont think anyone noticed. hehehe

edit: AND "i have no intentions of showing those again"
                        Trust me I'm not gonna show any one them either....bow down to the FANBOY
                        LOL

Comment

Hehe, well I do not regret any of my posts last night. But it is probably good that you removed it. I have no idea how many posts were made after my last one. But it was kinda fun to kick back and let loose like that.
                          System Specs:
                          Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck!
                          May all 0ur base someday be belong to you!
                          Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe.
                          And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz,
                          just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us.
                          For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

Comment

Me either no regrets here. I thought everybody had some good, bad, and strange points to add to that thread.
                            Hardcore PC gamer with a sweet tooth for EXTREME eye candy!

Comment

Oh hell....one of my friends is going to Quakecon in Dallas in August, and me and maybe a few other friends are gonna go see him and check it out. Well, I found out that he's gonna be staying in same hotel room that Kyle is staying in, so that means I may have to meet him.
                              System Specs:
                              Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck!
                              May all 0ur base someday be belong to you!
                              Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe.
                              And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz,
                              just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us.
                              For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

Comment

Working...
                              X