More reason to hate the Police.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More reason to hate the Police.

Deaths by caused by Policemen driving at high speed has gone up by 500%. I wonder how many Bacon butty runs are included in this. I heard off one person got killed becuase the policeman was attending a flat battery.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

And your cops aren't even allowed to carry guns. Imagine how WE feel about OUR police!

- Gurm
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    I would still get screwed

Comment

Oh give at year or two and they'll have too. Shootings are getting very common where I live.
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

I think the only good thing that cops have helped invent was the notion of 420....
        System Specs:
        Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck!
        May all 0ur base someday be belong to you!
        Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe.
        And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz,
        just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us.
        For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT
          Oh give at year or two and they'll have too. Shootings are getting very common where I live.
          where do u live
          www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Pit, you sound like you have a hatred chip on shoulder. I hope you never need a cop. I have a few friends who are cops and they are great people, this thread is an insult to them and all those who put their life on the line for the likes of you.

Why is this sort of general hate mongering allowed here? This is bullshit.

Comment

Actually, if you read up, you'll see that TP has had plenty of unpleasant experiences with police. I wouldn't think highly of them either if I were him.
              Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

I've had bad luck with some groups of people, but to paint them all with the same brush I'd be accused of being hateful, a racist or worse. To even have to explain that idea is insulting. What about "More reason to hate Jews Or More Reason to hate Blacks". Those are defined groups too just like cops, would this forum find it acceptable if a member had some run ins with them? That is no excuse for hate mongering.

Comment

Very different personalities make up our lovely family on the murc.. If one of us gets frustrated about a part of life we let them vent their frustrations usually.. as long as you don't say the r word. In this case he was posting a fact that he found that he is upset about. Just because he hates cops doesn't mean everyone else does. but really luv you shouldn't be so touchy. its not racist to hate someone. and im sure he doesn't hate all policemen and if he does that's his right.. and this is the soapbox of the forum.. we vent a lot about the world in here

edited for spelling.. apparently i've caught the bug.
                  Last edited by Lizzard[MPE]; 27 June 2002, 14:35.
                  www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Hey, I've had my share of runins with cops. I don't hate them, but I _am_ wary of them - they tend to abuse their power, in my personal experience.

- Gurm
                    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                    I would still get screwed

Comment

Power corupts. Everywhere.
                      Asus P2B-LS, Celeron Tualatin 1.3Ghz (PowerLeap adapter), 256Mb PC100 CAS 2, Matrox Millenium G400 DualHead AGP, RainbowRunner G-series, Creative PC-DVD Dxr2, HP CD-RW 9200i, Quantum V 9Gb SCSI HD, Maxtor 20Gb Ultra-66 HD (52049U4), Soundblaster Audigy, ViewSonic PS790 19", Win2k (SP2)

Comment

a few are bad, some are stupid but the rest are okay

here in OZ we had an interesting little circumstance.

They have tried to introduce new pursuit cars a few times(5.7 litre alloy Dohc V8 holdens(gmh)).
                        Every time they try the is rash of written off and crashed police cars...not involved in chases.

They have scrapped them...AGAIN

Comment

here you go the cyber version of a good old 70's game.

Pass the Pigs

Paul
                          "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Darn the real version of the game is now Politically Correct

It no longer has the piggys in Cop uniforms on the package

Pigs

Paul
                            "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Originally posted by goldstein
                              Pit, you sound like you have a hatred chip on shoulder. I hope you never need a cop. I have a few friends who are cops and they are great people, this thread is an insult to them and all those who put their life on the line for the likes of you.

Why is this sort of general hate mongering allowed here? This is bullshit.
                              Nope not bullshit deaths have gone up by 500%. Yes I don't like Police I find them rude, ignorant, dishonest rather not do there job at times which is annoying when theres clear safty issues at stake. If you search around on here you'll find the reasons why I do. So Basically Goldstein boil your head.
                              Oh when you nead them your very lucky to find one and if then it's likely they'll shug there shoulders and tell you to get off. Like when my mother found a lost child the Policeman was very very reluctant to get involved.
                              Last edited by The PIT; 28 June 2002, 00:02.
                              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
                              X