Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote of the day....

"I know the man. If he were going to kill me, he'd just shoot me."

LYNN MILAM, after the police in Hernando, Miss., told her, incorrectly, that her husband was probably responsible for her arsenic poisoning.

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Okidoki then.
    #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
    people do all day!"

Comment

"RAM, thats the stuff that runs out on the net to get all the neat things to your computer!"

UNKNOWN Customer!
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

"Insert Key? It didn't come with any Keys and I can't find a hole to stick it in anyway..."
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those that know binary arithmetic, and those that don't.
          pixar
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
            There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those that know binary arithmetic, and those that don't.
            Huh? Ahhh! LOL!

Comment

I love this one by Ant:

GT98 you git! I just spent the last 30 minutes working on the site as I thought it had beome another one of the missing threads

in this thread:
              Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Working...
              X