Matrox, Thanks for the Efforts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrox, Thanks for the Efforts

I've been busy lurking about, absorbing all the graphs and Reviews about Parhelia, and have been witness to far too much Matrox bashing along the way. Just wanted to say thanks to Matrox for the effort put into their next generation card. They could have quite easily attempted a lesser 3D part and continued rolling along with the MMS series etc.

I hope the Matrox Engineering dept. , Driver Dept, and the BBz keep optimizing things so when all the dust settles we have a more competitive 3D part. After seeing what ATI managed to do with the 8500 I feel there is a lot of untapped potential in Parhelia.

Cheers to Matrox... that quirky Canadian graphics company with a style of there own
    Alcohol and Drugs make life tolerable.

Cheers indeed!

Go Matrox Go!
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Even though I won't be the owner of a Parhelia any time soon, I can honestly say that Parhelia is a major step up for anyone that's been stuck with a G400 for the past few years, as well as anyone that wants more usable desktop space, or the highest possible 2D quality for image or video editing applications.

Nuff said.
      "..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
      Gainward Ti4600
      AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

Working...
      X