Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who want's to see a funny pricing mistake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who want's to see a funny pricing mistake?

AusPCMarket Australia Online Store - Based in Sydney and with over 20 years experience, we offer fast delivery all across Australia

only it's not a mistake... if you want to work it out, AU$1 ~ US$0.55

Suddenly, not so appealing!
    Last edited by Agent31; 25 June 2002, 18:31.
    Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Damn...

Jeff
    -We stop learning when We die, and some
    people just don't know They're dead yet!

Member of the COC!
    Minister of Confused Knightly Defence (MCKD)

Food for thought...
    - Remember when naps were a bad thing?
    - Remember 3 is the magic number....

Comment

thankyou! at least it's not only me who thinks this is a little bit rough!
      Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

Not really overpriced for Australia. I mean Harvey Norman sells Gforce4's for $1200, but who would shop there.......

Comment

Just cool it and wait, before long the swap meets will have these for sale, and you can always get one from ebay, asking the seller to reduce the declared price (Customs) to <$250 USD, so you avoid GST altogether! an OEM board should get delivered to your front door for around $690.
          Life is a ride
          Like days on a train
          Cities rush by
          Like ghosts in the night

Comment

I'm just not used to spending damn near $1000 on a video card!!! I thought it hurt when I spent $500 on a GF256 SDR back in 99, has inflation really driven up the prices by 100%

Comment

I am going to wait a few months and then buy one from over seas.
              Matrox stuff alwaus seems to carry an "extra" premium in OZ

Comment

hmmm...

hmmm i'm not sure wether i should spend $1000 here in Aust either... i think i will just wait and see how things pan out over the comming months...
                |CPU|Intel P4 2.8GHz(800MHz) @ 3.4GHz(980MHz)|CPU Cooling| CoolerMaster Hyper 6 CPU Heatsink & Fan, Arctic Silver 5 |Mobo|MSI 865PE Neo2-FIS2R (Bios 2.4)|RAM|2 x 256MB Geil PC3200 RAM, Dual Channel, 5:4, 2-3-3-5|HDD|2 x WD 36G 10000RPM SATA (8MB Buffer), RAID 0|Video Card|256MB Sapphire x800pro VIVO 475/450@540/520, 16 pipelines enabled, 3D Connect bios|Video Card Drivers|Omega v2.5.90|CD-RW|LiteOn CD-RW|LCD|17" ViewSonic VP171s|PSU|Enhance 400W|K&M|Logitech MX Duo|OS|Windows XP, SP2, DirectX 9c

Comment

If I remember corectly my g400 vanilla (16mb) cost me about $450AUD in Adelaide in 1999

So yes, its an expensive card

Dan
                  Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Working...
                  X