Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BT just dumped me

[QUOTE]Dear Customer,

We refer to our previous email regarding your BTopenworld account.

Our records show that your account continues to be connected for long periods of time - typically 12 hours or more in a day. Unfortunately, as we informed you in our earlier email, this is a breach of our Terms & Conditions. To review these, please go to

We are sorry to tell you that your account will be terminated from 29th June 2002, in accordance with our Terms & Conditions (paragraph14 (b)).

If you use a BTopenworld for BT Surf Package please note that only your BTopenworld for BT Surf Package will be terminated. If you no longer need your separate BT Surf Package, you should cancel it by calling BT Retail on 150 using a BT line.

An 'always on' internet connection may better suit your needs and you may wish to consider high speed BTopenworld Broadband Plug & Go. It's up to ten times faster than a standard modem and uses your existing BT line without affecting your voice calls. Once set up, there are no extra charges above the monthly rental fee. To find out more and check broadband availability in your area, please go to

[QUOTE]

Just received this e-mail form BT
    I singned up for an anmatered internet access and what do i get ???
    What the **** is that, a blatant atempt to move their customers on their broadband ????

Feeling realy pissed write now
    Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe (nForce2)>>AMD 2500+@ 3200+ (Barton)>>1.5 GB Ram (PC400)>>Leadtek GF 6800 12x6(385/850)>>Western Digital 120GB (WD1200JB) & Fujitsu 20Gb(MPF3204AT)>>Cambridge Audio azur 540A>>Razer Viper(Mouse)>>V7 V7S20PD 20.1 TFT Monitor>>NEC 3510A>>Lite-ON (40x10)>>Cherry CyMotion>>CanoScan N670U>>Epson Stylus Color 760>>Windows XP (SP2)

Sounds like what we in the U.S. call a "Bait & Switch". Not legal here. Most net accounts here are also unlimited access.

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

ive only heard bad things about BT...

time to move on to a better connection for you
      www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzard[MPE]
        ive only heard bad things about BT...

time to move on to a better connection for you
        You should talk! LOL

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

Comment

haha

tell

me

about

it.........
          www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Working...
          X