Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danish mini invasion!!!

Oh dear,

Lots of my fellow countrymen are signing up @ MURC these days.

Why don't you use this "opatunati" to chime in at this thread and say "hi"...

/Jake
    Who is General Failiure and why is he reading my drive?
    ----------------------
    Powercolor Radeon 9700np, Asus A7N8X mobo bios ver. 1007UBER, AthlonXP2800+@3200+ (200 Mhz fsb, 2.2 Ghz) on TT Silent Storm, 2*256Mb Kingston HyperX PC3500 DDR-RAM, 19" Samsung 959NF monitor, Pioneer A04 DVD-RW, Two WD800 80 GB HDD's, IBM Deskstar 40 GB

Well, I'm not exactly a newly signed member, but danish non the less
    "That's right fool! Now I'm a flying talking donkey!"

P4 2.66, 512 mb PC2700, ATI Radeon 9000, Seagate Barracude IV 80 gb, Acer Al 732 17" TFT

Comment

Does it count if I can speak rusty Danish? I'm half Norwegian at least...but I'm definately not new to the forums.

Jammrock
      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Hey, you are allways welcome Jammer! You too CHHAS. You both are oldtimers! I think I scared all the minis away.

/Jake
        ----------------------
        Powercolor Radeon 9700np, Asus A7N8X mobo bios ver. 1007UBER, AthlonXP2800+@3200+ (200 Mhz fsb, 2.2 Ghz) on TT Silent Storm, 2*256Mb Kingston HyperX PC3500 DDR-RAM, 19" Samsung 959NF monitor, Pioneer A04 DVD-RW, Two WD800 80 GB HDD's, IBM Deskstar 40 GB

Comment

But do the minis even know what a mini is, ie. that they're supposed to visit this thread?
          Why would I send my pants to New Jersey?

Comment

Hmmm you might be right. Didn't think of that. Doesn't really matter though...

/Jake
            ----------------------

Comment

Most newbies and minis go to the hardware forums. That's why they came in the first place.

the soapbox is more for the MURC community.
              I too, when I was a newbie hanged around the hardware forums. I thought the Soapbox to be just another silly forum.

Lately, the soapbox is the most frequented forum for me (with General hardware next).

Comment

How about if I like a danish with my coffee?

MadScot
                Asus P2B-LS, Celeron Tualatin 1.3Ghz (PowerLeap adapter), 256Mb PC100 CAS 2, Matrox Millenium G400 DualHead AGP, RainbowRunner G-series, Creative PC-DVD Dxr2, HP CD-RW 9200i, Quantum V 9Gb SCSI HD, Maxtor 20Gb Ultra-66 HD (52049U4), Soundblaster Audigy, ViewSonic PS790 19", Win2k (SP2)

Comment

WOA! Cannibal alert!

Comment

What do they call danishes in Denmark? Just wondering...

Mad"Hannibal Lecter"Scot
                    Asus P2B-LS, Celeron Tualatin 1.3Ghz (PowerLeap adapter), 256Mb PC100 CAS 2, Matrox Millenium G400 DualHead AGP, RainbowRunner G-series, Creative PC-DVD Dxr2, HP CD-RW 9200i, Quantum V 9Gb SCSI HD, Maxtor 20Gb Ultra-66 HD (52049U4), Soundblaster Audigy, ViewSonic PS790 19", Win2k (SP2)

Comment

They're called 'Wiener-brød', that's 'Vienna-bread', and just to add to the confusion, in Vienna it's called 'Golatsche' (at least so I'm told).

Comment

Ahh, I guess calling em "wiener" in the US wouldnt work so well.

MadScot

Comment

The pastry that American's call a 'Danish', does not actually exisit in Denmark. Wienerbruud is nothing even similar to the disgusting American pastry called a Danish.

My favorite Danish pastry, aka wienerbruud, is the chocolade trekant (sorry if I mispelled that). mmmmmm... I actually like studente bruud quite a bit, too.

Jammrock
                          Last edited by Jammrock; 28 June 2002, 11:11.
                          “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

hmm ....

'Would you like a nice wiener with that coffee Sir ?'

Nah, probably wouldn't be a huge success
                            "That's right fool! Now I'm a flying talking donkey!"

P4 2.66, 512 mb PC2700, ATI Radeon 9000, Seagate Barracude IV 80 gb, Acer Al 732 17" TFT

Comment

Working...
                            X