Audio goes off synch when loading a clip in Premiere's Timeline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio goes off synch when loading a clip in Premiere's Timeline

Hi there again... My first day with Premiere is hell up to now... SOOO many problems...

The most recent one is this :

I chose File ---> Open to load a clip into Premiere. The film loads into the Clip Window and then I click and drag it into the Timeline. The problem is that when the Clip is loaded into the Timeline, its audio is off synch when I play it in the Monitor... However, before loading the clip into the Timeline, the audio synchronisation is fine ?!? Weird, isn't it ?

What can i do to fix it ?

BTW, the clip I am trying to load is a 900 MB (?!?) uncompressed .avi clip that was captured through PC-VCR of my Matrox Marvel G450eTV card...

Any help with the audio de-ynch problem will be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

As pointed out in your other thread, the <a href="http://forums.murc.ws/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=7">Desktop Video</a> forum is better for this type of topic.

These forums are hard enough to keep track of since Parhelia was announced
    Meet Jasmine.
    flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Once again, I posted it here because it says "Discuss all non-Matrox Software" and since this has to do with Premiere, I thought this was the most suitable forum...

Thanks anyways. I'll post it there as well... Please a mod lock or delete this thread...

Comment

Working...
      X