Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Project Template should I use in Premiere ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Project Template should I use in Premiere ?

Hi there guys.

I have a Marvel G450eTV and I am using Matrox PC VCR to capture video and then edit it with Premiere.

I am capturing at 704x576 Uncompressed (YUY2) PAL and I want to know which project should I load into Premiere 6 in order to best correspond to my captured file.

Should I choose any of the DV-PAL projects, should I use the PAL Video for Window project or should I try something else ?

Also I noticed that none of the project templates have a resolution of 704x576. Will this be a problem when saving the otput file (I am capturing at 704x576) ? For example, will the output file be 704x576 like the video I edited or will it have the resolution defined by the project template I loaded ?

To what it's worth, I want to use Premiere to add a few transitions to the captured file and then encode it to PAL VCD...

Sorry if these questions sound stupid but I'm a fresh newbe with Premiere...

Thanks in advance for any help.

As pointed out in your other thread, the <a href="http://forums.murc.ws/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=7">Desktop Video</a> forum is better for this type of topic.

I see you're a MURC newbie as well, hope I'm of help
    Meet Jasmine.
    flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Yes, thanks for helping me out bro... I'll cross post it there as well...

Please a mod delete or lock this thread.

Comment

Working...
      X