minimum fps and more from the bbz if they are willing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• minimum fps and more from the bbz if they are willing

ok so the reveiwers have given P a battering today but is it because their benchmarks are synthetic and favour nvidia and ati?
    can the beta boys tell us anymore now that the nda's have expired for benchmarks like minimum frames per second compared to the others and how drivers may improve performance.also how far do you think this card will overclock?
    what are your thought s on the reveiws do they fairly reflect the performance of the card or should we look at more than just frames per second here? from your experiences which cards are smoother in demanding games, and finally is surround gaming really possible both with and without faa and the other effects turned on with smooth gameplay. thank you for answering one or any of these questions.
    is a flower best picked in it's prime or greater withered away by time?
    Talk about a dream, try to make it real.

Some people really do cling on excessively on hope.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeul
      Some people really do cling on excessively on hope.
      Your posts are begining to border on abusive.
      Posting your opinion of the card is one thing. Making snide comments about other users is another.
      Tread lightly, or you will loose your posting rights.

Borat,
      The BBz have been posting their impressions all along. We have stated what we feel is true, as we always have. When G450 and G550 came out, we where straight with you about those cards not being worthwhile for heavy gaming. Now we have stated time and time again how we feel about Parhelia's performance. We told you not to expect a low-res low detail FPS killer, but that the card would show it's strengths in other areas. It has.

Read my original "Parhelia in the house". I stand by everything I stated there.
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Working...
      X