Neoseeker Reviews the P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neoseeker Reviews the P

Hmm not too shabby...very good summary at the end.

The last time I heard from Matrox was the release of their G550 multi-display graphics card. For a long time, I thought nVidia had beaten them but boy was I wrong. Matrox is back and with a powerhouse, the Parhelia. This card is the first graphics card to utilize 512 bit graphics. Designed to handle...
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

They seem to love it, quite rightly too. I like how on [H]'s home page, they bash it at every opportunity:

More Parhelia:
    This review of the Parhelia shows higher benchmarks than literally every other website out there today. It has the Parhelia running neck in neck with the Radeon 8500 and just barely losing out to the GF4 Ti4600. They must’ve got the “TURBO” Edition Parhelia.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveC
      They seem to love it, quite rightly too. I like how on [H]'s home page, they bash it at every opportunity:

More Parhelia:
      This review of the Parhelia shows higher benchmarks than literally every other website out there today. It has the Parhelia running neck in neck with the Radeon 8500 and just barely losing out to the GF4 Ti4600. They must’ve got the “TURBO” Edition Parhelia.

I guess that the guys over at [H] are just mad because they didn't got a card. Now they want to show Matrox who's the boss: If they don't get a card, they are just posting bad things about it.
      Specs:
      MSI 745 Ultra :: AMD Athlon XP 2000+ :: 1024 MB PC-266 DDR-RAM :: HIS Radeon 9700 (Catalyst 3.1) :: Creative Soundblaster Live! 1024 :: Pioneer DVD-106S :: Western Digital WD800BB :: IBM IC35L040AVVN07

Comment

Watch this

Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

man this neoseeker site is slow i like the numbers im seeing though not sure if there fake but i hope there not

Comment

Working...
          X