Matrox to fill preorders first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrox to fill preorders first

Okay, so this may be old news but I thought I'd post it here for those of you worried that your preorders will get bypassed by the shipments to retailers.

According to the sales rep at Matrox for the U.S. (well, one of them), "Matrox will not be filling retailers orders before clients who have pre ordered at the Matrox Online Store. This means that there will be a quantity of boards that will be allocated to the store and a certain amount for distribution through other channels. Production levels have to meet a predetermined quantity before anything is shipped out and pre orders have priority. It is highly likely that there will not be any Parhelia boards on the store shelves before the end of July, therefore preordering at the Matrox store is still the best bet."

Thought that might put some people's minds at ease (me, I'm still concerned about resolution and want more screen shots)

Hm....
    I get my tax back in august so I can wait...
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
    X