News about Win 98/ME drivers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News about Win 98/ME drivers!

I just checked out heise.de, they posted a short impression about the Parhelia reviews in the next issue.
    It seems like they also get "not that good" results on usual games like Quake 3, and only the 3dMark multitexturing test was a great place for the P.
    They were really surprised of M's Reef demo, they said that it runs totally smooth with FAA and AF enabled, while showing much better graphics quality than ATI and nVidia ever showed us.

The main thing why I am posting this is because of the worries of some Win 98/ME users:
    Die Treiber decken vorerst nur Windows XP und Windows 2000 ab; ein Beta-Treiber für Windows98/ME soll spätestens in acht Wochen online verfügbar sein.
    In english:
    "The drivers are currently only available for Windows XP and Windows 2000; a beta driver for Windows98/ME should be available within the next eight weeks"

Oh right, I almost forgot to tell you where you can find the article... it's right here!
    Specs:
    MSI 745 Ultra :: AMD Athlon XP 2000+ :: 1024 MB PC-266 DDR-RAM :: HIS Radeon 9700 (Catalyst 3.1) :: Creative Soundblaster Live! 1024 :: Pioneer DVD-106S :: Western Digital WD800BB :: IBM IC35L040AVVN07
Working...
X