X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• review at 3dCenter.de

Hi there,

3DC's review has been up for some time, now:

unfortunately, the provider can't deliver the bandwidth so the review is down, right now. There's a (slow) mirror up at http://217.160.31.24/artikel/parhelia_firstlook/ for the time being.

Oh, and it's another German review. Might get translated into English after some additions to the original review have been implemented.

ta,
    .rb
    Visit www.3dcenter.de

www.nggalai.com — it's not so much bad as it is an experience.

most pics dont work.
    no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Great review! It concentrates on that what gamers buy a card for: Gaming, and not benchmarking like the most other reviews.

I think it is also very good from them that they left out any Aniso tests, because of that driver bug. I am still wondering what causes this interesting 49,5fps performance in Ultima IX though
      Specs:
      MSI 745 Ultra :: AMD Athlon XP 2000+ :: 1024 MB PC-266 DDR-RAM :: HIS Radeon 9700 (Catalyst 3.1) :: Creative Soundblaster Live! 1024 :: Pioneer DVD-106S :: Western Digital WD800BB :: IBM IC35L040AVVN07

Comment

Damn, is still offline. Bloody ISP.

They're working on it, though . . .

Edit: seems to be working again, now.

ta,
        .rb
        Last edited by nggalai; 25 June 2002, 07:35.
        Visit www.3dcenter.de

www.nggalai.com — it's not so much bad as it is an experience.

Comment

This is the very best review I read today. And as the showed, there is a lot of work todo for drivers. So I will buy my parhelia, and wait some time until drivers are good, and then I will reread benchmarks ;-)

Comment

Working...
          X