No announcement yet.

At what time is the NDA up for reviews?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At what time is the NDA up for reviews?

It's now 12:15am EDT on the 25th. I don't see any reviews yet so it must be a later time like 9am EDT or something. Anyone know?

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

I wanna see the BBz spill their secrets.

Comment

It's probably 9:00AM EDT, when Matrox opens.

Joel
      Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
      Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

I wanna see the BBz spill their secrets.
        Unfortunately we can't spill everything. We are under NDAs that don't expire. Well they do but the day they do we will stop being a beta tester.

Joel

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.

Comment

I do believe it is 9am EST Dave... but don't quote me on that

(Ok where's Guru/Pace etc... I'm sure someone will anyway)

Iso. There s a huge difference between a BBz NDA and the NDA's that reviews are suppose to be abiding by. One thing our last years whereas their's last only a short time (weeks). Albiet we can't say all that we know dispite what the reviewers can... even then they only know a small sliver of the whole story.
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Damn!

Monitor: Cornerstone 1025C @ 1280x960 @85Mhz.
            Definitely no flicker with 85Mhz

Dave
            Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Definitely no flicker with 85Mhz
              That isn't the first time I've done that.

Joel

www.lp.org

Comment

I am looking forward to AnandTech's review more then anyone else. As well as what Maximum PC will say when they release the magazine with a review of the card, and not just a preview.
                Fenrir(AVA)
                "Fearlessness is better then a faint-heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors.
                The length of my life and the day of my death were fated long ago"
                Anonymous lines from For Scirnis

Comment

Working...
                X