Time to fix my POS site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to fix my POS site

Had some good feedback recently about the site (thanks MadMax ), and decided to finally fix some things I knew about, and some things he pointed out.

First up is the name. It ain't Seti@Murc no more

The "Home" link now really points to home (handy, ain't it? ).

DistFolding is now included.

The design has been touched up a little too, redone the table (took me all of today to finalise that).

Additionally, I've wrote a little article about getting started in Distributed Computing @ MURC generally, which will link to Getting Started in Seti/Genome/DistFold guides as well. The Seti/Genome guides already exist, and I plan on updating them. Can anyone write an article in the rough style of: "Why DF? How? (download client, install, team, crunch)" - I'll work on mine and get back to you's.

I wasn't going to post about this just now, but I thought I'd get feedback in as early as possible in the reconstruction

Thanks,

Paul.
    Meet Jasmine.
    flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Sweet! Pretty but not overwhelming yet mesmerizing colors. Looks very artisitc and not just plain and drab. Looks great so far. Are you taking suggestions for FAQ questions and answers?

Comment

Well, just suggest anything

Not quite being overwhelmed with requests since a certain card was released
      Meet Jasmine.
      flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Working...
      X