Man Sues a Flamer/Troll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Sues a Flamer/Troll

I think Dancray has been visiting the Hardwarezone ....check it out here.
    System Specs:
    Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck!
    May all 0ur base someday be belong to you!
    Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe.
    And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz,
    just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us.
    For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

Isn't this place better without Dancray being around.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

oh yes indeed it is..

and.. is it me.. or do some of the ppl who posted after that just seem . .umm... retarded.. i definitely decided that i like our murc members
      www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzard[MPE]
        oh yes indeed it is..

and.. is it me.. or do some of the ppl who posted after that just seem . .umm... retarded.. i definitely decided that i like our murc members
        Lizzard I agree with you on that I thought it was just me.
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzard[MPE]
          oh yes indeed it is..

No kiddding!
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Am I missing something of substance about dancray? Should I start dredging through old posts to see what you guys are talking about?
            Yes I drive a 13yr old Volkswagen; Yes I'm a dirt poor college student; Yes every tank of gas is more $$ than the value of my car, but it is FUN to drive, so I don't care about your ego or how much your car cost, if you insist on going the exact same speed in the passing lane as the car next to you for 10 minutes, stop being a self righteous ass, move the hell over and just let me by!!!

Comment

The problem is that there IS no substance with dancray.
              Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Just don't let him baby-sit your kids....
                System Specs:
                Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck!
                May all 0ur base someday be belong to you!
                Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe.
                And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz,
                just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us.
                For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

Comment

What the hell is going on in Hardwarezone's forums...are their parents all cousins?

Comment

Who knows maybe they are...

Comment

No, I don't think so.
                      What I did notice though is that they have a few hundreds of shitloads of posts each

This leads me to a sad simple conclusion. Those poor sods have no life of their own

Comment

or they are just using their forum as an instant messenger
                        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Eww :insert vomiting smily here:

Comment

Buddman, if this person is gone why do you focus on him?

Comment

Well he was going to sue everyone for disagreeing with him (Amusing) and then finally admitted he was a perv (Vomit bucket out).
                              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
                              X