Order for 460EUR+Versand in Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order for 460EUR+Versand in Germany

The following text is in German only, because it's only aimed at people living in Germany.

Moin,
    Mein Distributor hat die Parhelia schon gelistet. Der Preis 460 EUR inkl. Mehrwertsteuer. Allerdings ist die Bezeichnung:Matrox Parhelia, DH DVI, 128MB, AGP, nackt
    Weshalb ich denke das es sich um die Bulk handelt und nicht sonderlich viel Zubehör dabei sein wird. Genaueres erfahre ich am Mo. Ich werde mir auf jedenfall solch eine bestellen. Wenn ein paar mehr mitbestellen könnte man vielleicht noch rabatt rausholen. Da ich aber nur Student bin müßte das ganze auf vorkasse geschehen. Wer in Hamburg oder umgebung wohnt kann sich die Karte auch gerne selber abholen, alle anderen werden wohl oder übel versand mitbezahlen müssen.
    Wer an dem Deal interesse hat, einfach mal eine mail schreiben, dann gebe ich noch genaueres bekant. Achso, Liefertermin ist auch noch nicht bekannt..
    Shop@kbservices.de
    MFG
    Karsten Becker

translation:
    Moin,
    my Distributor already listed the Parhelia. The price 460 EUR inclusive value added tax. However is the Bezeichnung:Matrox Parhelia, DH DVI, 128MB, AGP, naked why I think that it the Bulk concern and not particularly much accessories will be thereby. I at the Mo. I experience more details on case of each such one will order myself. If few a more along-order could one perhaps still discount rausholen. Since I however only student am would have the whole on vorkasse to happen. Who lives in Hamburg or environment can itself the map also gladly fetch, all different become probably or badly dispatch to along-pay to have. Who has interest in the Deal, simply times one mail to write, then I give still more details bekant. Achso, date of delivery is not well-known also yet.
    Shop@kbservices.de
    MFG Karsten Becker

Comment

i will call a friend of mine later and ask him if he can look up if their distributor (listed on the matrox page) has the card listed already.
      no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Yuppi, how do we know that you don't just run away with our money? Sorry, but with these amounts, you gotta be careful

AZ
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

here in holland is it listed in the stores to only it say its availble in juli so thats next week hehe

take a look its not that much money was thinking more hehe
          480 euro

specs p4 2.8@3.2Ghz Giga byte xnpbla bla 2x80GbHD Raid 0 creative audigy iiyama vision master 502 (21inch) a logitech mx700
          video is ati 9700pro modded to 9800 speeds volt mod ect ect

Comment

I can give you my social insurance number ;-)
            Just kidding. I know that it's a lot of money, but i don't want to sit on a bunch of parhelias wasting a lot of money.
            Your risk is not as high as one might thing, because before you'll give me money, I will send you the bill. Which will give you the right to kill me (in judical terms) if i don't give you the card ;-)

Comment

Alternate.de, Mix-Computer.de, Norskit.de, e-bug.de have the card listed in their Shop!

I think the prices will go down to the date when they finally have something to ship....

Mindfactory.de one of the cheapest Store in Germany has not listed the Parhelia, but they ship everything in Germany (this summer) over 50 EUR without extra cost for shipping.
              cu/2 magog - Germany - flying with OS/2 Warp speed...in a vehicle named eComStation (eCS)
              ---
              Author of the Java Movie Database - http://www.jmdb.de
              JMDB v1.35 FINAL is available (2007-09-20)
              Homepage: http://www.juergen-ulbts.de/

Comment

Originally posted by OZZIE_NO_GOOD

take a look its not that much money was thinking more hehe
                480 euro

[
                anyone who thinks 480 euros for a vid-card isn't that much money shoud have their head examined

by year-end you can get an xbox, a PS2 and a bunch of games for that amount (and you might even have some spare change to take your girlfriend to the movies)

(how's that for a first post )

Comment

Originally posted by blade-be

anyone who thinks 480 euros for a vid-card isn't that much money shoud have their head examined

by year-end you can get an xbox, a PS2 and a bunch of games for that amount (and you might even have some spare change to take your girlfriend to the movies)

(how's that for a first post )
                  When was the last time you saw a guy do video editing on an X box/PS2? How about web browsing? Word documents? How about programming? What about using IRC, Email, photoediting, etc?

Wow. Your argument is now really lost

Rags

Comment

the first part was the real argument, the second was just being a smart ass
                    btw: the cracking of the xbox is a pretty far stage so things like chatting, movies, surfing, hell even photo-editing are not *that far* away now are they ?

ps2 is ofcourse a whole other ballgame

Comment

Even if you could get decent resolutions out of the XBox and connect it to a decent (that is at least 19") monitor, we all know the great image quality it would give since it's based on a NVidia chip.

Personally I guess I wouldn't pay more than 400€ for a gfx-card, but you don't have to buy the Parhelia now, do you?
                      Those that always have to have the newest CPUs/gfx-cards/... are always paying more than others. Think of what the GF4 Ti4600 cost first, it's not far from the Parhelias price even now. Then think about the costly 256Bit memory bus, the "real" AA, the better image-quality, more features like displacement mapping, GigaColor, best DualHead, surround gaming, TWO hardware Overlays,.. (I like especially the last feature) - and the price for the Parhelia is not that off anymore.

Parhelia IS expensive, but this was predicted long before - and in comparision to the nearly equally expensive NVidia chips it seems to have a better price/usability&features&performance ratio. (Of course here we have to wait for tests of real release cards with real release drivers)
                      Last edited by Indiana; 23 June 2002, 15:15.
                      But we named the *dog* Indiana...
                      My System
                      2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
                      German ATI-forum

Comment

a big distributor in germany (macrotron) has not even listed the card yet, so i think about a week till they are available.
                        Last edited by thop; 23 June 2002, 15:22.

Comment

A few days ago, I posted that Avitos (German Online Shop) has the bulk version listed for 419€ including VAT. Shipping is 6€ if you pay in advance (german: Vorauskasse) and 11€ if you pay on delivery (german: Nachnahme).
                          main system: P4 Northwood 2.0 @ 2.5GHz, Asus P4PE (LAN + Audio onboard), 512MB Infineon PC333 CL2.5, Sapphire/BBA Radeon 9500@9700 128MB (hardmodded), IBM 100GB ATA-100, 17" Belinea (crappy), and some other toys...ADSL (1,5mbit/s down, 256kbit/s up...sweeeeeet!)

Comment

sounds like a good deal to me. they say available in 5 days.

Comment

€26 difference between bulk and retail versions
                              **** the bulk version, i want retail speed
                              Main Machine: Intel Q6600@3.33, Abit IP-35 E, 4 x Geil 2048MB PC2-6400-CL4, Asus Geforce 8800GTS 512MB@700/2100, 150GB WD Raptor, Highpoint RR2640, 3x Seagate LP 1.5TB (RAID5), NEC-3500 DVD+/-R(W), Antec SLK3700BQE case, BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 530W

Comment

Working...
                              X