Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liz Hurley works for Matrox shop europe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liz Hurley works for Matrox shop europe.

Yep I've got an email from her. Guess the new baby is stopping her from acting.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

are u takin your crack pills again?
    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Tasty crack pills! mmm mmm good!
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Here's the sig.

Kind regards
        Elizabeth Hurley
        E-commerce Co-ordinator.
        Tel: 00353 21 4325687
        Fax: 00353 21 4918787
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

poor girl.. to actually have the same name as a movie star..

thank god for John wayne calling himself john wayne or half my family would have been ****ed on that.

and when i was in highschool there was a tiny white 7th grader with the name Michael Jackson.. oh how the ppl made fun of him.
          www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

I know somone who is called Jimmy Hendrix, at least a better name than Michal jackson
            Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
            Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
            Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

My name is pretty close to that of a certain martial arts movie-TV star. The comments get old.. but at least he's a cool dude. Unlike Michael Jackson.. poor kid, probably scarred him for life. It's not an uncommon name either.. I've known more than one Michael Jackson myself.

Comment

Michael: “Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton!”

Samir: “You know, there's nothing wrong with that name.”

Michael: “There WAS nothing wrong with it, until I was about 12 years old and that no-talent ass-clown became famous and started winning grammys.”

Comment

There's a skinny Bangladeshi friend of mine here at work named Mohammed Ali.
                  Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Working...
                  X