Bad Luck, England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Luck, England

Brazil played pretty well a man down, it's a shame England looked so tired. Seaman could have gotten that one goal if he hadn't hurt his back jumping up wildly earlier methinks.

The dream is over

England 1-2 Brazil

The boys have done England proud, but Brazil proved too strong.

even with brazil on 10 men.... That Brazil team may not the best they have fielded, but they are still pretty damn good!

Bad luck lads

RedRed
    Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

It wasn't bad luck. We lasped on two occasions Brazil being a good team took there chances which were two wasn't it.
      They are going to win it. However England unless someone messes up a very good team in the future.
      Brazil 6 - 0 Germany.
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

I'm not sure the Ronaldinio goal was a deliberate chip or a mis-hit cross, but it was effective all the same.
        The delivery into the box was poor (again) and Dyer was dire. They should have left Sinclair on. At least he didnt stop and pass the ball back when someone stepped in front of him.
        Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

Sinclair did bog all all game. But never mind. Seaman dropped a bollock and we got punished. Other teams may have missed. Brazil took there chances which were very few. Thats a sign of a good team.
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

woooohhooooooo brazil won im so happy.

England played well they could of done better but there is no need to be upset over the performance, its a young team they will learn loads. They must keep Sven in or they will be back to square one

Comment

Well I ain't happy but the rest of the post I agree with.
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
              X