Parhelia and WarCraft 3- question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parhelia and WarCraft 3- question?

Will the Parhelia be able to work with Surround Gaming in WarCraft3? If not is it possible to do a patch or Matrox built patchs to enable games to use the surround gaming feature. Sorry if this question has been asked, new to these forums.

Thanks.
    Fenrir(AVA)
    "Fearlessness is better then a faint-heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors.
    The length of my life and the day of my death were fated long ago"
    Anonymous lines from For Scirnis

Unfortunately, WC3 does not support Surround Gaming.

Don't hold your breath on a patch either ...

Comment

Note though that this is not Matrox's fault, if anyone's, it's Blizzard's - but I think this is done on purpose, to ensure that the game is balanced. Imagine having three times more screeen real estate than the opponent, this would be a huge advantage over your opponent. So, as julius said, don't hold your breath on a patch, and don't blame any of them. It's not a bug, it's a feature

AZ
      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Hagemonia has it! I am looking forward to that game more then War3, balance is not the issue to me, since I am not that great at RTS but I love em.
        Fenrir(AVA)
        "Fearlessness is better then a faint-heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors.
        The length of my life and the day of my death were fated long ago"
        Anonymous lines from For Scirnis

Comment

Already finished wc3...don't see what the hype was about...its not that good...now to save up money for nwn.

Comment

Working...
          X