A present for the BBz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A present for the BBz

Made this just after the chip was announced, and only shared it with my friendly neighbourhood BB. Now you's can all enjoy

Like my avatar on the left, its a 3840x1024 desktop background, with the centre screen having the avatar style, and the left and right screens getting some overspill.

Matrox: If you want to license my artwork, the sum of £278.04 will be required, plus shipping

P.

Oh, you want to download it? Well then, click the full stop<a href="http://www.distributedatmurc.co.uk/files/Parhelia_Desktop_A_TC3840.zip">.</a>
    Meet Jasmine.
    flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Looks nice!

~~DukeP~~

Comment

I'm getting a corrupt archive.. why is this posted as a zip file anyway??

Comment

I also get a corrupt archive.
        Downloaded several times, and always tells me there are 6 bad bytes, and can't be opened.
        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Bloody crappy Internet connection...it took me several attempts to upload it. I'm connected at 26.4Kbps! Aaarrgghh...!

/me slaps my internet (and Abit too, while I'm in a slapping mood)

I've just finished uploading it again, can someone with DSL etc check it for me

You ask why is it a zip? The bmp is 11.2MB, zip is 521KB. 95% compression ain't bad I thought.

I've got a few versions too (SH1600, DH1280, TH3840x1024), but sadly none are GigaColor

Once again: <a href="http://www.distributedatmurc.co.uk/files/Parhelia_Desktop_A_TC3840.zip">Parhelia_Desktop_A_ TC3840.zip</a>. Hope you like it after all this...

<pre>ftp: 534476 bytes sent in 568.78Seconds 0.94Kbytes/sec.</pre>
          Does that not say it all? Bah
          Last edited by Pace; 20 June 2002, 03:25.
          Meet Jasmine.

Comment

Still corrupt

Comment

How fast did you download that sonny! I clicked submit by accident, hadn't finished uploading. It's done now though
              Attached Files
              Meet Jasmine.

Comment

At my gf's now, just checked. Maybe my hosting still doesn't like ZIPs (they used to disallow it when it was free, but now I'm paying I thought they allowed it).

What format do you want it in then? Uncompressed files wont fit, or should I rename the ZIP? RAR? BZIP? GZIP?

P.
                Last edited by Pace; 20 June 2002, 05:23.
                Meet Jasmine.

Comment

Can someone try downloading <a href="http://www.distributedatmurc.co.uk/files/Parhelia_Desktop_A_TC3840.zip.murc">Parhelia_Deskt op_A_TC3840.zip.murc</a> please

I've just tagged .murc onto the end, and ensured I was in binary mode. Anyone know if ASCII transfers would lead to the errors?
                  Meet Jasmine.

Comment

d/l'ed fine here.
                    great work.

Is paypal OK for the 278.04?
                    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Yep. That works

Comment

ok, good stuff

Just deliver a Matrox Parhelia to me.<blockquote><hr>Pace,
                        Falkirk,
                        Scotland.<hr></blockquote>Thanks
                        Last edited by Pace; 20 June 2002, 08:28.
                        Meet Jasmine.

Comment

It worked! Looks wonderful.. Thanks, Pace!

Comment

groovy baby!

Comment

Want some 1280x on DualHead lovin'? Try: <a href="http://www.distributedatmurc.co.uk/files/Parhelia_Desktop_A_DL2560.zip">Parhelia_Desktop_A_ DL2560.zip</a>

(main graphic is on left monitor by default)
                              Meet Jasmine.

Comment

Working...
                              X