search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• search

Is it just me, or is the search function only able to search the last day's posts right now? I tried a few common subjetcs, and got either nothing or a post from today.

MadScot
    Asus P2B-LS, Celeron Tualatin 1.3Ghz (PowerLeap adapter), 256Mb PC100 CAS 2, Matrox Millenium G400 DualHead AGP, RainbowRunner G-series, Creative PC-DVD Dxr2, HP CD-RW 9200i, Quantum V 9Gb SCSI HD, Maxtor 20Gb Ultra-66 HD (52049U4), Soundblaster Audigy, ViewSonic PS790 19", Win2k (SP2)

That has to do with the fix, we ran out of Hdd space so we lost the search index to be able to repair the posts db...

Dan
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Ahh, so it will be back soon&tm. Thanks for the info! (and your hard work, too )

MadScot
      Asus P2B-LS, Celeron Tualatin 1.3Ghz (PowerLeap adapter), 256Mb PC100 CAS 2, Matrox Millenium G400 DualHead AGP, RainbowRunner G-series, Creative PC-DVD Dxr2, HP CD-RW 9200i, Quantum V 9Gb SCSI HD, Maxtor 20Gb Ultra-66 HD (52049U4), Soundblaster Audigy, ViewSonic PS790 19", Win2k (SP2)

Comment

Out of space? Has Ant paid for more then?

Also, are we still on Burst?
        Meet Jasmine.
        flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Our supposed allocation has more than enough space, not quite sure what happened. The search won't be fully functional for the time being until I can get the database search index optimised as at present the index contains more than 10 million entries and that puts a massive load on the server during a search.

Comment

Working...
          X