Wet Blanket Italians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wet Blanket Italians

I don't believe what poor losers they are. The club who the match winning goal scorer plays for have sacked him. Disgusting.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

hillarious if you ask me
    no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

That's shocking.

Italy got what they deserved IMO. They might actually learn and to try and score more than one goal next time. Totti might also learn its not a good idea to try and cheat

Comment

Originally posted by RoGuE
        That's shocking.

Italy got what they deserved IMO. They might actually learn and to try and score more than one goal next time. Totti might also learn its not a good idea to try and cheat
        Perhaps Fifa should ban italy for the next world cup. Oh by the way video replays showed that Totti did get caught by the way.
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Yeah he did get caught, but he deliberably left his trailing leg there to try and make it look genuine. He was already into his superman dive before then . If it han't looked so theatrical the ref probably would have awarded a pen.

Comment

ditto RoGue, serves the ****ers right
            [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
            Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
            Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
            Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
            Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Originally posted by DentyCracker
              ditto RoGue, serves the ****ers right
              LOL well put!

Apparently the Perugia manager has now said that the World Cup was rigged so that at least one of the home nations would do well

You lost, fair and square - accept it!

Comment

Actually, Italy does have a certain amount of justification for being upset. Between the 4 games that they played they had 5 goals disallowed, 4 of which on replay were shown to have been valid. This includes one in the Korea match which would have given them the victory without having to go into overtime. Italy may be snooty at times, but they do have one of the best teams in the world, and they have had a large number of questionable calls made against them this cup.

Korea has been playing well and putting on a good showing, but they didn't deserve that win and I hope Spain lays waste to them.

IMNSHO

Ian
                Primary System:
                MSI 745 Ultra, AMD 2400+ XP, 1024 MB Crucial PC2100 DDR SDRAM, Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro, 3Com 3c905C NIC,
                120GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, 60 GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, Pioneer DVD 105S, BenQ 12x24x40 CDRW, SB Audigy OEM,
                Win XP, MS Intellimouse Optical, 17" Mag 720v2
                Seccondary System:
                Epox 7KXA BIOS 5/22, Athlon 650, 512 MB Crucial 7E PC133 SDRAM, Hercules Prophet 4500 Kyro II, SBLive Value,
                3Com 3c905B-TX NIC, 40 GB IBM UDMA 100 HD, 45X Acer CD-ROM,
                Win XP, MS Wheel Mouse Optical, 15" POS Monitor
                Tertiary system
                Offbrand PII Mobo, PII 350, 256MB PC100 SDRAM, 15GB UDMA66 7200RPM Maxtor HD, USRobotics 10/100 NIC, RedHat Linux 8.0
                Camera: Canon 10D DSLR, Canon 100-400L f4.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon 100 Macro USM Canon 28-135 f3.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon Speedlite 200E, tripod, bag, etc.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology will be indistinguishable from magic." --Arthur C. Clarke

Comment

It's okay being upset but you can't sack the guy for scoring against you. Italy got what they deserved becuase they decided one goal was enougth when they could have easily got more if they decided to attack more.
                  Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

But still the referee did give the Koreans a bit of an advantage in several decisions and the same could be seen in the match before when they played against Portugal.

A similar case can be seen with Brasil, they got some "nice gifts" from the referees.

It really looks as if some teams are helped to get along...
                    But we named the *dog* Indiana...
                    My System
                    2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
                    German ATI-forum

Comment

Referees always tend to side a little with the favorites and host countries. Thats becuase the hassle they'll get from Fifa and the hosts if they're deemed to give a wrong decision. Wasn't it Clive Thomas that lost the world final becuase he dared to blow for full time before the shot by a Brazilian went in the net???
                      At home the big club always gets the decision over the small one. At one time it was standing joke about Man Utd getting X amount of stoppage time from no where so they can at least equalise.
                      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Actually you are the one that should be worried. What if the referee helps Brazil when they're playing against England this time?
                        Last edited by Indiana; 19 June 2002, 14:28.
                        But we named the *dog* Indiana...
                        My System
                        2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
                        German ATI-forum

Comment

Originally posted by HedsSpaz
                          ..Korea has been playing well and putting on a good showing, but they didn't deserve that win and I hope Spain lays waste to them.

IMNSHO

Ian
                          South Korea were the only team trying to win the match. Italy's 'one goal then defend' tactic has backfired more than once in this world cup. Only a matter of time before they went out. Although having said all of that, Vieri should have won it for them, what a chance he had

Comment

Worthless Vieri. Granted he was tired.
                            What I want to happen in the world cup
                            Brazil beat England
                            Senegal beat Turkey
                            South Korea beat Spain
                            USA beat Germany
                            Brazil beat Senegal
                            USA beat Korea
                            Brazil bt USA to win World Cup for the 5th time

What will probably happen
                            Brazil beat England
                            Senegal beat Turkey
                            Spain beat South korea
                            Germany beat USA
                            Brazil beat Senegal
                            Germany beat Spain
                            Brazil meet Germany for the first time ever in the World Cup and kick their ass
                            [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
                            Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
                            Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
                            Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
                            Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

What I want to happen in the world cup
                              Brazil beat England

What will probably happen
                              Brazil beat England

Comment

Working...
                              X