Idle Police don't I ate them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idle Police don't I ate them.

This were the system takes presidance over safety. A car has been stolen and dumped under one of the main railway bridges near where I live.
    It also a main road into Sheffield so plenty of pigs sorry police will have driven past it. Sooner than later the local yobs will burn it as do other cars that they dump in the area.
    Will the police move it nope. They'll try and contact the owner. Pretty difficult when the number plates have been moved.
    Bunch of useless farts who'd rather arrest someone pissing in a bush then tackling serious crime and safty issues.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Well D'uh

Just like a pig fined me for speeding (120kph @ 90kph road) on a straight 3 lanes road at 10:30am (when the road is literally empty).
    That's how the police "fights against crime". That's how they use "every available person" to locate and stop terrorists from blowing up in the cities.

Oh, I forgot, the Pigs responsible for "fighting crime" aren't considered as persons.

Comment

My contacts with the police over the years in reverse order.

1) Copper tries to get me to fight him my mate pushes him away. The coppers companion a sensible lady steps in and calms the situtation down while her partner does goldfish impressions. I loved to have heard what she said in the police car to him.

2) Pulled over for doing three mile an hour over the limit. Copper wants to argue so I let him rant and when that fails to unnerve me he tries intimidation. That fails he finally bogs off.

3) Car breaks down at the bottom of the dip. Brain dead Motorcycle cop asks me to move it. Tell him the tow truck is on the way.

4) Heart attack helpful Copper when car breaks down. Tries to hide but I coller him and we push it off out harms way. Get him to order a tow truck.

5) Half past two in the morning banging on the front door. Being sensible lean out bedroom window to verbal abuse from copper. Still half asleep turn off neighbours alarm should have told copper to !"£$ off as the he swore during the whole time.

6) Mother in car accident she leaves to ring police since it's near home. I arrive on scence just as pigs turn up. Copper very abusive orders me to remove car I refuse orders me again. Refuse pointing out that I haven't passed my test orders me again tell him to take a walk. Mother arrives back at this point and he stalks off to talk to her.
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Hehe, I got worse

My sister's ex-husband is a policeman.

My friends and I harass him on every subject we have against coppers and the police in general. He tends to agree with us.

Comment

When we use terms like "Stupid police", "stinking coppers", "&*#$@ cops" and worse, his usually asks why are we repeating ourselves all the time by using the same word twice in the sentence

Oh well, at least he knows his place.

Comment

To be honest when the women copper stopped her mate from going out of control. I was sure as soon as my friend pushed him back he was going to arrest him. Now that would have probably started the fight.
            To be honest she was a good copper the trouble was we forgot to go to cop shop the next day to say thanks for handling the situ so well. Good coppers are a rare breed I think it helps to encourage them.
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
            X