Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parhelia released

Here is the link http://www.rivastation.com/index_e.htm

that's excellent news but wonder when I'll actually be able to get my hands on one!

Comment

Matrox press release on their own site:

"There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home."
      Ken Olson, President, Digital Equipment, 1977

Comment

12 days! Time for another countdown thread!
        FT.

Comment

Originally posted by Zed_L
          Matrox press release on their own site:

http://www.matrox.com/mga/media_cent...arhelia512.cfm
          But thats Montreal, Canada, May 14, 2002 and this article on riva station is Montreal, Canada, June 18th, 2002-Matrox Graphics Inc.........

Comment

This link gives me the press release from May, 14th.
            I was looking for the new press release over at matrox.com,
            but could not find it ?!
            Hati

Comment

It will probably appear at 9am local time for Matrox (Montreal, Canada) today - about 3pm-ish in the UK?
              DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

The press release as sent to me this morning is up on the MURC front page.

Comment

What, no games included?

That's a BIG dissapointment, given that I still play Demolition Derby on my 4Mb Mystique 220 once in a while (which, for the avoidance of doubt, was included with the card).

Umf
                  Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                  [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

So where's the advanced-order form then?
                    FT.

Comment

bechmarks

so when are we finaly gonna see some benchmarks?
                      Last edited by Mendini; 18 June 2002, 06:13.
                      Now what was my sig again......

Comment

Will there be a review at murc?
                        the review setion at murc have been silent for a long time, perhaps we will see something there soon.

BTW, wasn´t murc the first site to publish a g400max review?
                        This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Comment

Yes the MURC will have a review... Ant is also on the short list of those to recieve a card.
                          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
                            Yes the MURC will have a review... Ant is also on the short list of those to recieve a card.
                            I thought he rode on the short bus?
                            Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

I've not heard anything about review units so there won't be one here next Tuesday when the NDAs break according to Anandtech.

In the past I have had early samples of the G200 and yes the G400 MAX I had a protoype of. It's all big business now so Matrox obviously just concentrate on the big sites to maximise their exposure.

Originally posted by TDB
                              Will there be a review at murc?
                              the review setion at murc have been silent for a long time, perhaps we will see something there soon.

BTW, wasn´t murc the first site to publish a g400max review?

Comment

Working...
                              X