msp6.0 video capture no audio.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• msp6.0 video capture no audio.

I can not get video capture to play sound while previewing and can not get the video to capture any thing more than the intial still frame from where i was paused. i have a ADS Pyro card and a sony trv820 (digital 8) in play mode the picture works no audio. i have been doing DV captureing for 2 days now and just seem to miss the boat somewhere. i have set the camera to 12 and 16bit capture and neither will put out sound in preview. i have no shared irq on the capture card as well as no conflicts in my machine. the sound card is a sound blaster live platinum. i have audio. the real question is ...
    Doesn't the DV recording have a sound track that should be coming into my computer with the image? If so why could it be missing?

any suggestion are greatly apreciated.

thanks
    REK

ps. i have read bunches of topics here but i have not seen anyone with the same problem i'll bet its operator error.

------------------
    k7 700, abit 700, 256ram, ADS pyro, 2940uw pro, 18gig cheetah, 13 gig maxtor 66, g400max, rrg, SB live platinum
    k7 700, abit ka7, 256ram, ADS pyro, 2940uw pro, 18gig cheetah, 13 gig maxtor 66, g400max, rrg, SB live platinum

There is no audio over firewire during capture and playback in Media Studio Pro 6.0

Hook the audio out for your camcorder to the line in of your soundcard if you what to hear audio during capture or playback.

I think you will find that your firewire captures have audio when played in Media Player or imported into MSPro. It just doesn't play during captures.

Comment

Working...
    X