Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why was the radioactive bomb thread closed?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why was the radioactive bomb thread closed?

Hello

er.... did I miss something? it didnt seem to be too vitrollic?

I had a great post for you, Dr Mordrid.... A veritible essay on the economics of the US oil economy.... took me about an hour to write/research.... pressed submit - whammo its gone!

RedRed
    Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Usually if you press "back" on your browser you can retrieve it...

Comment

That's odd....didn't seem like anything was going out of hand, etc. in that thread?
      System Specs:
      Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck!
      May all 0ur base someday be belong to you!
      Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe.
      And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz,
      just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us.
      For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

Comment

If I have told y'all once I have told y'all a hundred times that any thread that ends up in a discussion about the Middle East, and how the evil, wicked (even though they are a very, very, very small part of the middle east) Israelis are so oppressing the Arab world and how you Americans should sit back while us foreigns, who don't live in the US, tell you what the US is really all about, will either be closed or deleted.

If you have a problem with this then take it up with the forum admin over on the site feedback forum.

Joel
        Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
        Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Working...
        X