• New 3DMark update

3DMark2001SEv2

I wonder if the "nvidia bug" is fixed in this

Comment

I think this is to six the SiS bug.

Ali

Comment

What SiS bug?
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Yeah...what SiS bug???

Dr. Mordrid
          Dr. Mordrid
          ----------------------------
          An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Probably the one where it got good scores on a price/performance ratio to a nV card
            Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

LOL!
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Patch <a href="http://gamershq.madonion.com/products/3dmark2001/?2001sepatch">Info</a>:
                Major Improvements:
                Future DirectX version support
                AGP 3.0 (AGP 8x) support
                Support for the latest hardware

Minor Corrections:
                Support for graphics cards with pixel shader support but no vertex shader support
                Support for Japanese and Korean operating systems
                All other identified issues have been fixed

Important Notes:
                Benchmark results from the original release of 3DMark2001 and 3DMark2001 SE (build 300) ARE COMPARABLE with 3DMark2001 SE (build 330).

3DMark2001 SE (build 330) is available as a full version and a patch version

The registration codes for 3DMark2001 SE (build 300) also work for 3DMark2001 SE (build 330).

This patch is for 3DMark2001 SE (build 300) released in February 2002, and not for the original 3DMark2001 (build 200) released in March 2001!
                The <a href="http://service.madonion.com/servlet/Index?pageid=/support/3dmark2001se">FAQs</a> covers the 'known issues' mentioned above.

P.

Edit: Just noticed this - "Currently only NVIDIA GeForce3 and 4, ATI Radeon series, Matrox G400/450 and ST KYRO and KYRO2 support EMBM." - Hmm, why isn't the G550 in here?

Edit2: Found the SiS bug...
                Q. It seems like SiS330 cannot run the Advanced Pixel Shader test. Why?
                A: This issue has been fixed in the Build 330 patch, available at 3DMark2001 SE product pages.
                Last edited by Pace; 15 June 2002, 08:15.
                Meet Jasmine.
                flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Q. It seems like SiS330 cannot run the Advanced Pixel Shader test. Why?
                  Support for graphics cards with pixel shader support but no vertex shader support
                  i don´t think SIS has hardware vertexshaders, but it would be unfair not to allow to give it software emulation.

wasn´t the g550 embm broken
                  Last edited by TdB; 15 June 2002, 08:36.
                  This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by TDB

i don´t think SIS has hardware vertexshaders, but it would be unfair not to allow to give it software emulation.

wasn´t the g550 embm broken
                    It worked, but the quality was crap!

Comment

Maybe they fixed the crappy Hard Drive tester.

JAmmrock
                      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

PCMark?
                        Meet Jasmine.
                        flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Working...
                        X