Picked up a used Maatrox Mystique...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up a used Maatrox Mystique...

Wow, this is so much better than my gf2mx Much sharper image and more vivid colours. Can't wait for the parhelia I h ave my gf2 now running a small 14" screen to play the games on

But the drivers seem to mess up in xp every now and then and part of the screen becomes garbled. Anyone had this before? Using the latest ones from Matrox' site.
    Last edited by Slougi; 13 June 2002, 10:31.
    -Slougi

What kind of Mystique is it?
    Original
    G200
    ?
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Memory address conflict?
      Last edited by prkl; 13 June 2002, 11:06.
      Celeron-T 1@1.4GHz, Asus P3B-F, 512MB PC-133, G400 MAX, Promise FastTrak66 Pro, Compaq Netelligent Dual Port NIC, Terratec SixPack 5.1+, Adaptec 29160N, Hauppauge WinTV Nicam FM, IBM Ultrastar 36LZX, 2xIBM 60GXP 40GB RAID 0, Pioneer DVD, Plextor CD, Plextor CD-RW, Zip100, HP DDS-3, Nokia 445Xpro. 8/1 ADSL internet access.

Comment

Sorry, forgot to mention it
        It's a Mystique 220. I also seem to be getting lock ups now
        I've checked for irq conflicts, and there are none. I also tried reinstalling drivers for both the gf2mx, which is in the agp slot, and for the mystique 220, and it hasn't happened yet. I just rebooted so I'll post back in a while if it'll happen again.

When it happens, I get vertical black lines through the screen and the pc stalls.

Edit: typos
        -Slougi

Comment

It seems to be fixed now
          -Slougi

Comment

Congrats! The Mystique 220 is awesome.
            Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
            [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Working...
            X