Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DF Changed protein

Aargh!!

I have just lost 27000 structures due to change of protein.

I think they should still give credit for work done in the last 24 hours for people not connected 24/7, to allow upload of cached WU's

I may pack in this crunching altogether!!

Tom

It states on their site that from now on old proteins can be uploaded a couple of days after a change over, so hopefully this wont happen again.

I lost a weeks worth of units on my fastest machine which is 'internet isolated'

breezer
    Everything I say is true apart from that which is not

Comment

It seems automatic update doesn't work through proxies with authentication.
      Didn't last time and neither this time.

Kim
      P5B Deluxe, C2D E6600, Scythe Ninja, G.Skill 2GBHX
      Raptor 150x3, Plextor PX-760SA, X-Fi Elite, 7900GT, 21" CM813ET Plus, CM Stacker

Comment

Hello!!! I warned you about this 3 days ago!

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Woohoo! Time to see how long my machine can keep from crashing again.

Comment

Oh and btw Autoupdate worked on all my computers this time including my AS boxes!
            According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Hasn't crashed yet! Maybe their Win98 fixes fixd my unusual crashes as well.

Comment

Cemented in 13th place and climbing. No crashes!!!!!! Look out Novdid!

Comment

Working...
                X