Autocad 2 screens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autocad 2 screens

If I get a Matrox Dualhead graphics card under W2k will it stretch an Autocad 2002 viewport across both screens? and do they have to be at the same resolution?
    Thanks
    Pete

You would have the option to run a "stretched" display, where both screen run the same res/refresh. In this mode, you could spread your drawing editor across both displays.

The other option is to run independant resolutions. You can still stretch your drawing editor in a window across both displays, but can't maximise it this way.

Personally, I prefer to have my drawing editor open on my main screen, and my text window on the secondary...saves all those F2 toggles back and forth from text to graphics...I also place my properties list and some toolbars on the secondary. This opens up more room on the drawing editor for the drawing...
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Thanks. Just wish matrox did a PC Card g450 but I expect it would be a bit tough to fit it in there. As I my colleague only has a laptop. And his ATi mobility just does the same as on the screen.
      Oh well $$$.

Comment

Working...
      X