dvdMAX and DivX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dvdMAX and DivX

I have finally got my G400 back (which I sold 1½ years ago, to afford a GF2 - now I switched them back .. hehe).

It got installed in the PC I have in the livingroom, which is used for MP3 playback and watching movies. But using DVDmax, when I watch a DVD movie, it goes out of sync (and is a little choppy) - I have tried different setting with no luck. As soon as I disable DVDmax all runs fine.
    Running on a Celeron 500 Mhz with 256 MB ram. When running a DivX movie, CPU-utilization is 100%.
    I have searched the forums, and haven't quite succeeded in finding a thread adressing this problem, although it surely exists. Could any of U guys help me out ??

MasterYeti

Tried DivXG400 already?
    Could you describe your system a little more, OS and what IRQ the card is at, is the IRQ shared etc?
    Last edited by Tempest; 9 June 2002, 07:53.

Comment

Yup .. I have installed DivXG400. Also I use the latest driers found on this site. The OS is WinXP. It is assigned to IRQ 16 automaticaly .. and it does not appear to be shared with any other devices. There is a RealTek 100 Mbit NIC in, and a SoundBlaster 128. One harddrive and a DVD-drive. and that's all that is to it. I just tried with The playa, seem to be more in sync (the prob was that sound/picture didn't match) - but when I move around in the file then, it just stalls and eats up ram till it gets closed. Furtermore the IQ is better with media player (using Mplayer2)

MasterYeti

Comment

Working...
      X