kingmax memory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kingmax memory?

Any experance with using Kingmax memory...Overclocking etc etc?
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

A friend of mine have a couple of 128MB dimms that run @ 160MHz + CAS2!

EDIT: New Keyb0ard!
    Last edited by Guru; 7 June 2002, 10:25.
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

A shame about Guru's keyboard though
      Meet Jasmine.
      flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Kingmax appers to be just OK in the OCing dept... Samsung PC2700 and Crucial's PC2700 and or Corsair's stuff works much better (rank in order to show best bang for the buck)
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

What about Mushkin?
          <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Re: kingmax memory?

Originally posted by GT98
            Any experance with using Kingmax memory...Overclocking etc etc?
            My stick of Kingmax PC2700 256Mb managed 174Mhz @ CAS2 on an Iwill XP333-R

They're is probably better overclocking memory out there but Kingmax is about the cheapest branded memory, well in the UK at least.
            When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

Originally posted by xortam
              What about Mushkin?
              I love Mushkin. That's all I've purchased for the last 2 years. Actually, I did buy some crucial memory too, haven't had a problem with either and they both overclocked OK. But what really sold me on Mushkin was the customer service I got.

Dave
              Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
                Kingmax appers to be just OK in the OCing dept... Samsung PC2700 and Crucial's PC2700 and or Corsair's stuff works much better (rank in order to show best bang for the buck)
                Well I got 3 sticks of 256MB of PC2700 Kingmax Memory and with the SIS 745 chipset it will default down to PC2100...Not worrying too much about OC since I'm getting a XP 2100+.

My Crucial memory in my Current PC sucks ass...I cant get over 145 with out crashing...
                Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

I bought some Mushkin that was rated as PC150 even though I never use it above 100. It was one of those free delivery specials that I heard about here and I was convinced to go for it. I doubt I'll ever know if that memory can really reach 150 because the next PC will probably use DDR or something.
                  <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

I'm running my Samsung PC2700 right now at 187 cas 2

I asked around and mushkin hasn't been mentioned much by anyone in quite sometime
                    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I tried doing a search to see when that Mushkin was recommended to me but the search doesn't seem to be looking very far back.

Comment

Working...
                      X