Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who/what would you like to be for 24 hours ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who/what would you like to be for 24 hours ?

If you could choose to change into someone/thing else for 24 hours, who/what would be your choice ?

*No personal benefit is allowed (you can't choose to be the sultan of Broney just to make a huge deposit into your personal bank account).

edit: Unless you decide to be Bill Gates and donate all Microsoft's source code to the world

Unless you decide to be Bill Gates and donate all Microsoft's source code to the world <- from Bill's POW, that would be a very stupid move...
    Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

Dr. Evil and be placed in the world of Austin Powers. That would be sooooo sweet.
      System Specs:
      Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck!
      May all 0ur base someday be belong to you!
      Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe.
      And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz,
      just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us.
      For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

Comment

Uhmmm..."something" is valid? Then it's easy.

An angel.
        Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Comment

You Dogbert, and delete this stupid poll
          no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mmmmust maintain Control . . .

Comment

Anyway, I think I'd like to be my girlfriend so I could experience the GREAT sex I'm giving her

(relax, I'm kidding)

Comment

I'd be head honcho of Matrox Graphics, and I'd say "Those guys and girls over at Matroxusers.com are really great bunch and deserve a reward. Free Parhelia's for everyone!"

Unless you decide to be Bill Gates and donate all Microsoft's source code to the world
                You cruel sadistic b*****d! What has the world ever done to you to deserve that!
                Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

Oh c'mon, that's against the rules.

You're trying to hide your personal benefit by benefitting everyone here. Smart, but not smart enough.

The verdict - NO PARHELIA 4 YOU !

Comment

hmmmmmmm.... good question

i would have to say.. hitler so i could have stopped what he started before it happened
                    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

If I want to be someone else I only set my clock for 03:00 or something

"RIIIIII......" Whunk...

"what..."
                      "who...."
                      "why...."
                      "ZZZZZZzzzzzzz.........."
                      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

god - then I could blow up the Earth and end all the suffering.

Jammrock
                        “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                        –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Satan so I could see all those evil little gits faces when they go down to hell. When they've stop blubbering assign nice little tortures.
                          Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by Jammrock
                            god - then I could blow up the Earth and end all the suffering.

Jammrock
                            You don't have to be God to do that. People can destroy quite easily, but their ever-bigger mistakes cause worse and worse destruction of every kind, which becomes impossible to fix.

Yeah, I would be God too, but only to make everything right with the world.

Comment

Wait a moment!!!
                              Someone else for only 24 hour?
                              Then back to myself????

YEH!
                              I wanna be a killer with a lot of bullets and really really lot of targets :-)

(today I feel a bit sadic, it happens)
                              Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Comment

Working...
                              X