X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SVHS-out problem on G550

Hello there,
    i have suddenly experienced following problem:
    the SVHS output on my G550 is not working anymore, day before everything was ok and next day, only picture i got on tv is diagonaly desynchronized and has oly red and green color. I have checked the cable and tv with a notebook with svhs out and everything works fine. Composite output works on my g550 without any problem. It seem that something died on svhs out but strange thing is that composite out is ok.
    Thanks for any info.
    Peter

Hi Peter

Check if you have set the TV output to SCART in stead of S-VHS. Else try to install the new beta driver and check both options during the installation process to overwrite all settings of Powerdesk.

Good luck,
    Peter
    Peter Aragon
    Matrox Parhelia 128 Retail, Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 454, Asus P4C800 Deluxe, Pentium IV 2.8 GHz 800 MHz FSB, Maxtor 120GB S-ATA, 512MB Mem, SB Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro, Gigaworks S750 speakers, AOpen DVD-R, Pioneer 16x DVD-106, 3COM 905C Networkcard.

Comment

I had that with my MAX sometime back, it kept doing that once in a couple of weeks or so.
      For me (I live in a PAL country) it was only a matter of going to the control panel Dual Head options -> TV standard-> selecting NTSC -> Apply -> selecting PAL -> Selecting Apply. Don't know why the problem appeared, seems like PowerDesk kept forgetting some settings - but this "solved" it for me.

Comment

yes i tried this NTSC and then PAL again sequence, but it did not helped. After that i reinstalled drivers, windows, whatever ... and still the same result: svhs dead, composite ok. But i will check it again and i will also try dual monitor config if this works correctly ... if not i will have to take it back to store ...

Anyway thank you guys for your replies.
        Peter

Comment

Working...
        X