This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO. Did someone flip??

Haha, for some reason my post count just plummeted big time to 99 posts. Did I piss off a mod or something? I don't care about post counts or anything, just wondering if I'll fizz out from the forums or something. Maybe it's the end of the world...

P.S. Was about to go to bed, but this is way too interesting. Looks like I'm smoking some chronic and checking this out.
    Last edited by BuddMan; 6 June 2002, 02:14.
    System Specs:
    Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck!
    May all 0ur base someday be belong to you!
    Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe.
    And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz,
    just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us.
    For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

Maybe you are trying to keep your minimurcer status still?

At any rate, how would lowering your post count be an indicator of whether someone is pissed at you or not?

Casey

Comment

I dunno, I was at 180 something posts I think and it still said mini-MURCer. I'm not that desperate to keep the mini status anyway, it's not a big deal. I dunno how the posts got deleted, but entire threads that I started are gone. It's no biggie though, it's just wierd. Maybe I finally stepped into MURC's twighlight zone...

But just to let everyone know I didn't delete the posts this time.
      System Specs:
      Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Comment

Hey, with some luck you might get to negetive numbers

Comment

Originally posted by BuddMan

But just to let everyone know I didn't delete the posts this time.
          Mmmhmm...sure.

I don't think anyone is too worried about since most were nonsense anyhow

Comment

Originally posted by Dogbert
            Hey, with some luck you might get to negetive numbers
            Not likely to happen I don't imagine.

At his rate of posts, he will have at least 500 by tomorrow.

Comment

Nonsense. I am appalled. Most posts in the Soap forum are nonsense anyway. Got to have a little fun, hehe. But someone must know what happened. They couldn't have just disappeared....
              System Specs:

Comment

Originally posted by BuddMan
                Nonsense. I am appalled. Most posts in the Soap forum are nonsense anyway. Got to have a little fun, hehe. But someone must know what happened. They couldn't have just disappeared....
                Apalled...

Spam away, who cares about the bandwidth problems MURC has been suffering

Comment

Hmmmm....it's happening to a lot of people's posts, not just mine (and here I thought it was a conspiracy). Seems they are going left and right. A lot of topics are missing in the Soap forum now.
                  System Specs:

Comment

Originally posted by Casey Jones

Apalled...

Spam away, who cares about the bandwidth problems MURC has been suffering
                    Sorry I'm stoned. Anyone feel free to remove this thread later on if need be due to the reasons of da bud. Hey, it's 4:20, I had to hit some...
                    System Specs:

Comment

Put down the crack pipe and step away from the keyboard.

Comment

smoking the funny bush is funny.

hey, you fellas woulden no how to find out if bud and i is related would yas?
                        My Packurd bell 166Megahurtz runnin at 233 on a ABIT ITH5 muther board,
                        128MB EDO ECC RAM and a hole bunch of other cool stuff.

Comment

Don't worry, I be going to bed now mon. Hope anyone else up at 4:20 had a good one like I did (all 420's are good ). Peace.
                          System Specs:

Comment

I think it has come to a point that any discussion started that concerns religion, politics, or the Middle East is just a prelude to a possible flame war and it is being nipped in the bud before it does.

Joel
                            Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                            Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Then why were even my very old posts, which BTW didn't matter at this point, deleted. Why were some of my posts conerning hardware deleted or E3, deleted?? I mean, what happened there....? The mystery continues....
                              System Specs:

Comment

Working...
                              X