X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets thank Kindness(pneumatic) and Heman for the UT server

Leave Thank Yous and comments here!!!

To Kindness for setting it up and heman for the Bandwidth

I wasn't there long but it was great. Thanks guys.

Let's do it again soon.

Joel
    Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
    Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Thanks a bunch, hope to make it a regular blood fest
      System 1:
      AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
      Epox 8K7A
      2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
      an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
      SBLIVE 5.1
      Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
      IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
      Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
      3Com Hardware Modem
      Teac 20/10/40 burner
      Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

Cheers Kindness that was very kind of you I hope matrox gets its act together and opens a dedicated matrox UT server
        Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe (nForce2)>>AMD 2500+@ 3200+ (Barton)>>1.5 GB Ram (PC400)>>Leadtek GF 6800 12x6(385/850)>>Western Digital 120GB (WD1200JB) & Fujitsu 20Gb(MPF3204AT)>>Cambridge Audio azur 540A>>Razer Viper(Mouse)>>V7 V7S20PD 20.1 TFT Monitor>>NEC 3510A>>Lite-ON (40x10)>>Cherry CyMotion>>CanoScan N670U>>Epson Stylus Color 760>>Windows XP (SP2)

Comment

Thanks Guys! The server is SWEET!!!!!!

Oboy
          Time to make the wafers!
          Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
          jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Comment

Well, thanks guys!

Actually HeMan is the man to thank. He is the one shelling out the money for the T-1 line. All I did was ask if we could use it.

Thanks Ben!

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

Comment

Thanks Ben!
              I'm with the ugly guy below me

(It's amazing how many threads I kill with that line )

Comment

Thanks indeed.. we needed a new regular server to visit to play with people we know.. I for one am so sick of playing with ****wit children that are extreme ****oles.
                www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

I got finally my internet access up and running properly so if there is need for another [MU] (UT) server Í'm willing to serve.

However I would prefer Action Half-Life team play, but UT is my 2nd choice.
                  Celeron-T 1@1.4GHz, Asus P3B-F, 512MB PC-133, G400 MAX, Promise FastTrak66 Pro, Compaq Netelligent Dual Port NIC, Terratec SixPack 5.1+, Adaptec 29160N, Hauppauge WinTV Nicam FM, IBM Ultrastar 36LZX, 2xIBM 60GXP 40GB RAID 0, Pioneer DVD, Plextor CD, Plextor CD-RW, Zip100, HP DDS-3, Nokia 445Xpro. 8/1 ADSL internet access.

Comment

Many thanks for the server!
                    It was really fun, even if I sucked.

Maybe I should get a direct connetion from Germany to Texas (USA), so it's a little bit faster, or maybe I should try the network at my University....
                    cu/2 magog - Germany - flying with OS/2 Warp speed...in a vehicle named eComStation (eCS)
                    ---
                    Author of the Java Movie Database - http://www.jmdb.de
                    JMDB v1.35 FINAL is available (2007-09-20)
                    Homepage: http://www.juergen-ulbts.de/

Comment

I was far to wasted this weekend to play... twas about Friday night tho for a bit and had a blast even tho short lived

All I can say you guys are in Soooooo much trouble
                      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Definatly a big thanks to those who arranged the server.
                        Had a good time, even though I didn't get the screenshots I wanted. Guess that's just another reason to do it again next weekend
                        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

HeMan is the man

I even got a decent ping on the server +-175
                          Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
                          Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
                          Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Thanks HeMan and Don!

Add me to the list of thankyous to you two for getting this all set up! Was great fun, and I see Beez has reincarnated himself with Kindness's shock combos. All in all a great time, and despite my slight ping disadvantage (hey, I'm used to 50-70 ping, not 130!), I could just about keep up to Don's Shock assault, as long as it wasn't deck 16. We MUST do this again soon
                            AMD 2500XP @ 2.3 GHz
                            512 MB DDR PC3700 DChann
                            ATI Radeon 9800 Pro now (s'alright)
                            SB Live 5.1 Value
                            80GB Drive

Comment

Re: Thanks HeMan and Don!

Originally posted by CactusJack
                              Add me to the list of thankyous to you two for getting this all set up! Was great fun, and I see Beez has reincarnated himself with Kindness's shock combos. All in all a great time, and despite my slight ping disadvantage (hey, I'm used to 50-70 ping, not 130!), I could just about keep up to Don's Shock assault, as long as it wasn't deck 16. We MUST do this again soon
                              Thanks, I have been working on the Shock Combo.

Deck 16 is the map that we practice on a lot. If you ever want to experience some major ego deflation, go play Snake-Eyes or CrashDump in 1v1 on Deck16. I usually am not feeling too humiliated untill they go Godlike on me.

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

Comment

Working...
                              X