Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400 HW Capture in Win2k

Hi everyone!
    I know that many of you think it's quite futile to try using matrox hardware capture in win2k, but i really want to get rid of win98 and i can settle with some "system instabilities" as they say.
    Whatever, this is what i did and where i got stuck and i was wandering if anyone had a better experience in this conditions:
    - i installed win2k with the latest system drivers, and then Powerdesk 6.28 Drivers: 5.39 with VT 2.02, which are the same in both win9x and 2k. To my suprise, the capture options where there and working, but after i while i discovered that sound was constantly laying behind video. After a few minutes of recording, the avi became very unsyncronised and all the avi tools for audio sync where not useful.
    Any sugestions in any directions in how to solve this?
    Did anyone used the leaked 2.04 version or the mjpeg patch for the offical version? Any success?
    1 x PIII 866Mhz on Acorp 6A815EPD, 512 MB SDRAM, 30 GB Samsung Spinpoint + 80 GB WD Caviar SE, Matrox G400 Marvel, Samsung Syncmaster 755dfx, Phillips PSC706 Acoustic Edge 1.89 drivers,
    WinXP SP1, Drivers: 5.88, VT 2.02.
Working...
X