Parhelia Video Clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parhelia Video Clips

Dunno if someone allready posted the link, but it links to 4 small mpg clips of a Parhelia running in Surround Gaming mode

OCWorkbench

Sure hope that it's the MPG encoding that is making it run choppy
    Peter Aragon
    Matrox Parhelia 128 Retail, Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 454, Asus P4C800 Deluxe, Pentium IV 2.8 GHz 800 MHz FSB, Maxtor 120GB S-ATA, 512MB Mem, SB Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro, Gigaworks S750 speakers, AOpen DVD-R, Pioneer 16x DVD-106, 3COM 905C Networkcard.

oh well, next time I'll search a bit better before starting a thread

I found similar threads in Matrox Gaming and Matrox Hardware
    Peter Aragon
    Matrox Parhelia 128 Retail, Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 454, Asus P4C800 Deluxe, Pentium IV 2.8 GHz 800 MHz FSB, Maxtor 120GB S-ATA, 512MB Mem, SB Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro, Gigaworks S750 speakers, AOpen DVD-R, Pioneer 16x DVD-106, 3COM 905C Networkcard.

Comment

Anything even remotely related to Parhelia deserves to be mentioned again and again to penetrate the thick skulls of the unbelievers.
      Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

Wouldn't that be too cruel for us believers?
        Peter Aragon

Comment

In the case you're a believer it's not called "cruelty" but "delight"
          Let those who want to be simple, be simple.

Comment

Yeah, but I was referring to posting "old" news. I can understand that some people get tired of it.

But really, I'm looking forward to reading the overclocking threads and the pics of custom made cooling creations built around the Perhelia based products :P

I wonder if Matrox would jump into the overclocking market and sell special cooling kits
            Peter Aragon

Comment

Well it doesn't look like them to do that. They've always been discreet about clock speed of GPU and memory, why should they jump on that kind of market. Then again, Haig said that PR released the clock speed, so who knows...

Anyway I can understant your point of view, ppl can get rid of it... and I must say that I'm a bit through searching *any* interresting news about parhelia and only get the old usual ones.
              My whole system is waiting for parhelia to change... I'm holding up 'till that card ships out to change the whole thing inside.
              Let those who want to be simple, be simple.

Comment

Working...
              X