Aussie spammer sues anti-spammer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie spammer sues anti-spammer!

Perth-based T3 Direct is seeking compensation of $24,708 (AU$43,750) from Joseph McNichol, whom it alleges caused the company to be blacklisted on the spews.org Web site.

Blacklisted sites distribute lists of Internet Protocol (IP) addresses online that are believed to be involved in spamming activities, enabling end users to block traffic from such IP addresses.
    The latest news and headlines from Yahoo News. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Sigh,

Why are there so many f****** up people in my city

It just stinks

We are so far away from any real civilization, yet there are still idiots around
    80% of people think I should be in a Mental Institute

Comment

I havn't caught up on Ozzy law for a while, has Johnny boy installed anti-spam laws yet?

And persoanlly I hope not only does the spam company get laughed out of court, but that they also have to foot all the court bills.

Dan
      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
        I havn't caught up on Ozzy law for a while, has Johnny boy installed anti-spam laws yet?

Dan
        No, he is too damned busy trying to get rid of unfair dismissal laws.

He says that is the only way to get unemployment below 6%

I say BULL Maybe if he wasn't so damned stingy on education and so obsessed with defense, we could fix the structural unemployment in this country.

But I don't really want to become political here

Comment

Ahh now we know that King Johnny doesn't care about real people, they guy lived at home till he was 32, then moved out when he married his wife.

Every time I heard anything along the lines of "the plight of the average Australian..." comming from his lips I wasn't sure if I should vomit or fall off my chair laughing
          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
            Ahh now we know that King Johnny doesn't care about real people, they guy lived at home till he was 32, then moved out when he married his wife.

Every time I heard anything along the lines of "the plight of the average Australian..." comming from his lips I wasn't sure if I should vomit or fall off my chair laughing
            In full agreement

Comment

Johnny is a complete F^ck head, enough said..

..thank god I wasn't one of the people who voted him in.
              Last edited by The_King; 31 May 2002, 20:09.

Comment

Obsessed with defense?
                Is he training the sheep to carry guns?
                Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

Nope, he will never let any animal/human with more compasion and inteligence then him carry a weapon.
                  Juu nin to iro

Comment

Working...
                  X